The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Email Marketing Strategies

Always ensure that you customize your messages based on their segmentation. People like to feel that you aren't sending a generic email to them. Find a solid email marketing platform that does that and automates personalization for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Email Marketing helps to build a strong relationship with the customers. To make it more easy try to find emails of all the customers you are trying to approach. Use an email marketing tool to send bulk emails at a time, so that you can save your time. This is the best email marketing strategy anyone can follow.

Hope it helps you!!

Thanks!!

A few tips from my side on how to compose emails:

1. A sender name must be recognizable.
The "From" line shouldn't be impersonal. You emails shouldn't be sent from a no-reply address. Choose a sender name and do not change it too often. Your address and name are the face of the company! They must be easy to recognize and resonate with your brand.

If you have several sender names (for different campaign types), make sure the subscribers know they all are from you, for example eSputnik Blog, eSputnik Events, eSputnik Updates, eSputnik Sales, etc.

2. A subject line shouldn't be misleading.
Your subscribers shouldn't be confused by that the content inside doesn't correspond to the subject line. The line determines whether your email would be opened or deleted straight away. Try to intrigue the reader but don’t reveal the entire message at once. One short sentence is enough; forget long phrases, clichés and fortnight advertising text (among others, it can be a trigger for spam filters). Also, the subject line isn't a place for a sender name.

3. Get personal when applicable.
Treat your subscriber as a friend but don't overdo it. Addressing by name doesn't always mean personalization. You can address people by name in campaigns they are directly related to - welcome email, birthday greeting, milestone celebration, transactional message, etc. Such emails are triggered by certain person's actions or personal info, and so a personalized greeting looks appropriate.

4. Get rid of specific terms.
Don’t use words and abbreviations that are understandable only to you. Text must be easy to read and perceive.

Compare:

These shoes with steel-toes will protect you from a maximum shock load of 200 J. An anti-puncture insole is used to protect against punctures according to GOST 25507. The sole of polyurethane has wear-resistant properties according to GOST 12.4.137.

to

Produced in accordance with GOST, these shoes are designed to protect your feet from mechanical stress and climatic factors.

5. Double-preview.
Preview and edit all the email components to create such a message that you would like to receive yourself. Check all links, preview images, ensure that the alternative text is provided. Open your message in different browsers and see whether it's displayed as intended everywhere. Email text shouldn't contain spelling errors or broken links. An email with poor grammar and broken layout looks unprofessional and doesn't add to your reputation.

Thanks for advices but i think it was better to make the points more datailed and add more information about each point

A company that I came across for a similar aspect that got their submissions done on time with well-researched content. They did an exemplary task of actually delivering the content that I had asked for at the right time with affordable pricing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think, email always have to be personalysed as much as possible, so the person could feel that you already know him; subject line have to be unusual and catchy, something to interested the person from the first look.
Main information - polite, short, easy to understand, notice some benefits of your offer

upload_2020-12-9_10-1-57.png

You are assuming the email gets read ...
email is often just background 'white noise'
If you want to succeed in your 'mission' don't send important order info and you junk email to the same address
--offer the customer the option of 2 email addresses --one for the constant nagging
90% of the time that is why I opt-out of businesses whom i have bought from e-mails

1. Subject line. Sometimes I spend a couple of hours to write an interesting one. You should remember that attractive subject line increases open rates of your letter.
1. Your letter should be well-structured.

Email Marketing Strategies for Beginners-:
  • Personalize your messages
  • Segment your subscribers
  • Send mobile-friendly emails
  • Test copy, design, and buttons
  • Automate email campaigns when possible

Email Marketing Strategies
1. Personalize your email without using the recipient’s name
2. Keep subject line long & short
3. Time to Emails is 8:00 pm to midnight
4. Create Email Template according to mobile phone
I want to add other astrategy for e-mail marketing like spam checker or adding random number in text area

banners
Back