The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

email marketing affiliate

S

smartsend24

Anyone here is doing email marketing to promote their affiliate offer?

What niches works good with this practice?

Home improvement, finance, travel & health, in that order. Nothing tugs at the emotions better than someone trying to better their neighbors/family/peers.

I generate my own through social, content and paid opt-in.
what affiliate program are you using?

I've been promoting CPL offers for over 16 years.

I have always done best with offers that have a make, get or save benefit to them. As they tend to have the greatest mass appeal.

Some verticals I have done extremely well with are: insurance, education, assistance, debt, credit, mortgage, loans, homeowner offers, etc...

I mainly use 3rd party data to promote offers. If you know what you are doing, it is extremely cost effective / scalable.

e-mail promotion mostly enter into spam folder

If your messages are going to spam, you want to test and isolate what is the cause and fix it.

Basically, there are three areas that you need to look at.

Back-end setup: spf, dkim, rdns, etc...
IP / domain reputation: any IP / domain connected to the mailing
Content: the entire message body and the template

Additionally, you really want to know the domain makeup of your list and build a seed list of account of the domains that have the biggest percentage of users and use it to test inbox placement.

For many users aol, gmail, yahoo and hotmail can represent upwards of 85-90% of a list (including parent domains using the same mx). So at the very least you can test using those 4 and then add any other accounts you can acquire.

Then test using the seed list before you mail, so if there is a problem, you can fix before you actually send a mailing. Also include the seeds with your list when you actually mail, so you can confirm your inbox placement success.

For GI domains, you could use spamassassin with razor and pyzor add-on.

Obviously it's impossible to inbox 100% of the time or even know what your true inbox placement is, but the above will help!

Email advertising is one of the most ideal approach to advance offers and it's financially savvy moreover..

I have some solid targeted niche lists for a long term rev share and high CPA indsutry . But no experience with sending looking for partner for Joint Venture . PM me

e-mail promotion mostly enter into spam folder

1) Know the domain make up of your list.
2) Create / acquire seed accounts of the domains that have the largest percentage of users.
3) Test your messages (inbox placement) with your seeds before you send.
4) If your having a spam folder problem...test (see below) and isolate what the problem is and fix.
A. Back-end set up: spf, dkim, rdns, etc...
B. IP / domain reputation: any IP / domain associated with the mailing
C. Content: Everything in the message body / subject line, including template

At a minimum you can set up seeds for aol, gmail, yahoo, hotmail/outlook, as they can account for as much as 85%-90% of a list (including parent domains using same mx). Then set up / acquire any other seed accounts possible. For Gi, you could set up an account with spam assassin and pyzor/razor add-on's.

OOPS...I already posted much of this. I will leave it as it's a bit more condensed.

banners
Back