The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[Email] Creative Thinking [Question]

iRunThis

affiliate
Ok guys,

Right now, my creative brain juices are overflowing and I can't wait to start taking action on CPA. I've been looking at 7search threads on here and I'm definitely considering doing some PPC as well as a project that I plan on doing with SEO.

The question that I have is, would it be worth creating an email list primarily for email/zip submits?

If I were to use 7search, I wouldn't mind coming out at a loss if I was building a list of people who want free stuff. This list could be very profitable in theory, even though most offers won't payout more than $2.00. Think about it this way, you have a blog or even a landing page, promoting opportunities to get free things... All things ranging from ipads, to gift cards, to credit cards! These people join your list, knowing that the point of joining your list is so that you can send them free offers. How high do you think the conversion rate would be? I think it would be pretty high. Getting them to open the email would be the hardest part. A new offer maybe once a week? Or if you really wanted to milk it dry, a new offer every 3 days or so. The only problem I can see with this, is when they realize their inbox is getting crowded with spam.

With the $19/month Aweber fee and the obvious loss from 7search traffic (since I'm sending them to a landing page, and capturing their emails before sending them to the offer, I don't expect to get a financial profit from the campaign), do you guys think this could be worth it financially? I see a lot of opportunity with it, however, I don't want to spend time doing it and see it fail and I come out at a loss, when I could have spent my time working on more promising ideas.

What do you guys think about this? Anybody interested in giving it a shot?

banners
Back