The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

EDU Affiliate Marketing & Lead Gen

Hatch

affiliate
Does anybody here have experience with the Edu Affiliate/Lead Gen Industry?

I built a directory/membership site that helps students and parents of students find the right school. I'm about to add about 1,500 schools to the site. Each school profile contains information about the school..

I'm currently monetizing the site through:

- Membership subscriptions with monthly re-bills
- An application service
- An some affiliate offers for scholarships and degrees.

I also see an opportunity to do lead gen. I built the front-end lead generation system, but I'm not sure how to actually setup the partnerships and monetize the leads, so I'm holding off on the backend programming until I figure this out.

How it's setup:

Every school profile has a button that states "request more information" - A form appears when the button clicked. The form asks for various pieces of information such as phone number, name, address, etc..I can add as many fields as I need, and I can also customize the fields to each school. So ITT Tech could ask different questions than the form for some random University.

My current plan is to setup some sort of white labeling partnership where the leads will post directly to the buyer's live feed. I have done this before in a different industry, but I was only making about $1.25 per lead. I have heard of people making as much as $50.00 for an EDU lead. So I feel like I"m doing something wrong here...

Would it make more sense to look for an affiliate offer? Or am I on the right track with the lead gen?

I appreciate any help on this topic.

many CPA EDU campaigns will normally pay at a min of 5.00 per lead all the way up to 50.00. EDU advertisers can be VERY picky about who can run their campaigns

MI
Back