The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ebook writing some questions. Is it worth it ?

F

fixxi

I am thinking to write a book on internet marketing / web entrepreneurship which will talk about pitfails with internet marketing.

Questions i have,

is the ebook industry still going on ? i,e are there too many pirates that make the profess worthless as the ebook will be pirated.

what are sites where I sell my ebook ?

Ebooks have become extremely popular in the last few years, they are a lot cheaper and a lot easier to get, and with 78% of America having a computer, the market is huge.
You can even write a short eBook about what your company or business does, or even an upcoming promotion, the list is endless. Given that over 365 million people own a computer, your eBook has a high chance of being purchased.

Writing an ebook definitely has its advantages in terms of SEO an creating a portfolio of inbound links. However it also is an opportunity to collate some popular pieces of original content together or produce an all new piece to add value to your online community.

Writing an E-book is good for SEO purposes. But if you're planning on making a lot of money on it it is best to have a good stage to present it on (ie a niche website that is centered around the topic of your E-book).

Write something valuable.
Create a landing page and start sell it from there.

BE happy if your book will be "stolen" and distributed around: just think about it, you're awesome and people are trying to find it other way than just buying :)

banners
Back