The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Easiest affiliate sites for Indians to get accepted in?

wallstreeterww

affiliate
Hey guys american affiliate networks are easiest for indians to get accepted in. I have a friend and I have been trying to get him accepted and so far no luck.

Not sure I understand the question (and if you mean native Americans or people from India). A good site related to the merchant one is trying to get approved to should not depend on race or nationality.

Not sure I understand the question (and if you mean native Americans or people from India). A good site related to the merchant one is trying to get approved to should not depend on race or nationality.

I agree totally with Ron. If you come across an affiliate that does not accept either Native American or East Indian participants, feel free to email that merchant to see if there is a way around such a rule. If you have a relevant site then there should be no issue. Good luck and all the best.

Lyle (Jazzguy)

It's not necessarily a question of discrimination. It can be a question of market, no? Some affiliates specifiy targeting to the US, or the US and Canada only, for example.

It's not necessarily a question of discrimination. It can be a question of market, no? Some affiliates specifiy targeting to the US, or the US and Canada only, for example.

Great point! Yes, which is why I mentioned to contact the merchant directly because sometimes these things can be worked out on an individual basis. It never hurts to go the extra distance...:)

Lyle (Jazzguy)

Guys Im talking about eastern indian. Im american and im having an easy time getting accepted and yet even when they have some of the same kind of sites as me they seem to get turned down. What I dont understand is why doe sit matter so much about teh sites u use during registration. Alot of affiliates use other methods besides their websites to get traffic and these methods are perfectly whitehat also. I got accepted into an affiliate network and im not even using the website that i gave them during my registration for affiliate marketing purposes.

Jazzguy I have contacted them directly but it seems most affiliates want to talk about what im going to do to get sales moreso then how to get my friend accepted.

Most merchants want to deal just with the person that is contacting them and if you are asking them about a friend they probably are a bit suspicious of your motives (you know, like why is your friend not contacting them directly).

For some merchants they see your site as another page of their web presence and if you are not showing them a site that represents them well or is not even related, they really don't want that as their image.

Hope that helps some.

Ron I see your point but I never contacted the affiliate networks first. My friend would usually send them an email and they never get a response. I would never even try to contact them first for my friends. They are just trying to get a hold them and after a few emails finally come to me to try to shoot off an email or call since I have allready been accepted. All im doing is trying to help. I have nothing to lose or gain from this but my time:)
Thanks for the response Ron

As has been said:

1. they are often targeting specific markets, and usually in North America, so a site in India is not going to be of much interest to them; and

2. they want to be able to speak directly to the affiliate about how the product(s) is going to be promoted - they may avoid potential overseas affiliate affiliates for this reason unless they are specifically targeting that nation.

Not one to beat about the bush, I'll add a third:

3. India is one of the countries that has become identified as the source of a large amount of spam, along with China and Russia. I'm guessing that affiliate networks don't want that headache either.

MI
Back