The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Partnership Earn with me..Advertise my campiagn and earn!

CPAEXPERT

You wont get this opportunity anywhere. Does not matter your are newbie or expert. You advertise my ad and earn double. If you spend 500USD a week I will pay you 1000USD. NO SALES, no experince required I just need my campiagns to get started for more traffic. If you are from INDIA , US, UK and CANADA, you can start to advertise my campiagn. Then ping me, yes I will setup the campaign and you keep running it. Whatever you spend in a week I pay you double of that. 101% assured payment.

You wont get this opportunity anywhere. Does not matter your are newbie or expert. You advertise my ad and earn double. If you spend 500USD a week I will pay you 1000USD. NO SALES, no experince required I just need my campiagns to get started for more traffic. If you are from INDIA , US, UK and CANADA, you can start to advertise my campiagn. Then ping me, yes I will setup the campaign and you keep running it. Whatever you spend in a week I pay you double of that. 101% assured payment.
What kind of traffic are you looking for - banners or pops?

Your offer look like nice. But if you give me the double how could you ensure your maximum ROI? How could I trust you that you'll pay me

Seems to be a very good idea buddy. It has however kept me thinking what the campaigns are all about. Are the ads you are running self created and for the service or product you are offering? I am also eager to know the time we will work together if am interested so that I can be able to asses the availability. Be clear especially on that so as to avoid people just rushing for the sake of the huge amount you are giving in returns. I am looking forward to get a response from you.

Let me clarify it. I want only google adwords traffic. Yes one can definitely start small to figure out if I am going to pay or not. You can create an adwords which will run my campiagn only. I will remotly access to your account, sey my ad and keep it running. Now google adword may cost upto 100USD a day if you start really small. Whatever the billing it be say in a week I will pay you double of that. Now whoever is concerned about my ROI that should not be a matter of concern at all. As I said there will be no headache from your end. Those who are concerend of that I will not pay, well for some dollars I do not want to ruin my reputation and my campiagn. All I want traffic all around the world. More traffic from genuine people and genuine sources. I am sure no network on earth even pay that for doing nothing. Start small and see if you get paid or not..just run my campiagn and give me traffic..that all...now you may think or ask why i am not running it. Well I have my adwords account which is already running it now that's not enough. I cannot create duplicate ad from one account or from any related account as double promotion is not allowed. So I need different individual account which is not a problem. Hope it clears the doubt. Initially I want 2-3 people. You can invest near about 500 a week or less but that will bring really less traffic but once you get paid I hope you can have faith and increase the budget.

Last edited:
Ok i am From Macedonia 2 years experienced Traffic exp. If i Puth my Time to Promote you How mUch i `ll get paid ?

What about keywords and all the other things? Do you give them to us and then we give you access to our Adwords account and then you pay us double on whatever we spent on the ads?

Let's say we spent a total of 100 dollars a day. We get the details of what we have to promote, we start the campaign and then you will manage it from that point. At the end of the week there would be a total spend of $700 and you then pay us $1700, if i understood correct?

That sounds pretty good!

Last edited:
What about keywords and all the other things? Do you give them to us and then we give you access to our Adwords account and then you pay us double on whatever we spent on the ads?

Let's say we spent a total of 100 dollars a day. We get the details of what we have to promote, we start the campaign and then you will manage it from that point. At the end of the week there would be a total spend of $700 and you then pay us $1700, if i understood correct?

That sounds pretty good!

Well it will be my campaign, so basically i set up everything. I will remotely access to your PC, set up everything i need to, and then you just need to keep it running. It is not illegal, it is just i myself cannot double promotion it from my account or any account related to it. So i need a real person, rather than with a fake account and fake stuff as i am not into blackhat. The account will run my ad only so there will be no confusion with the billing, it will reflect daily expense as well weekly, so whatever expense it shows in the billing section, you get paid weekly along with the double commission. Say if you spend 2000USD a week, you get 4000USD. By the way i already got 3 people who is ready with my TOS, so all good for now. I dont want people to move on with suspicious act, i will also pay double and on top of that i will also keep on typing to make one understand. I am not going to convince anyone to do business with me, if you have zero start with me and see where you will reach, people with double thoughts dont approach, keep working hard with what you are doing, Business doest no go like this way...Where one can earn double for doing nothing and also move on suspecting with bunch of question..If you want to move ahead and positive about it, you can message me, where are you from?

and please make your math right, 700USD double is 1400USD not 1700USD...Pls dont ping me...Your math looked dangerous for my business

Last edited:
Aahhaa whoops, didn't see that mistake... My bad. Usually i can do math, i was kinda tired. It was around midnight and i haven't got much sleep last days... Sorry about that.

I'm from Denmark.

But what you have achieved in the last couple of months is amazing

Aahhaa whoops, didn't see that mistake... My bad. Usually i can do math, i was kinda tired. It was around midnight and i haven't got much sleep last days... Sorry about that.

I'm from Denmark.

But what you have achieved in the last couple of months is amazing
Keep in touch, probably i will start with you, but i already got few people to start with. Will let you know soon..

Your offer look like nice. But if you give me the double how could you ensure your maximum ROI? How could I trust you that you'll pay me
Actually i dont focus to my ROI anymore, that comes when u start..ROI is not an important factor for me anymore...

MI
Back