The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Earn 30% on sales of HOT digital photo software!

W

Wojtek_Spytek

After moving from in-house to ShareASale and introducing several major improvements, I'm proud to introduce the brand new EasyImage Affiliate Program! :)

--------------------------------------------------

Product description:

EasyImage software lets home and small business users resize, compress and optimize digital pictures quickly & easily. Both versions - Lite and Batch - get excellent reviews from experts and novices alike.

EasyImage is affordably priced and suitable for a huge target market of digital camera users.

Program summary:

- 30% commission on sales

- excellent conversion rates: strong 3% on average, leads from top affiliates convert at more than 20% (!)

- lifetime cookies

- tracking provided by ShareASale - a big and trusted affiliate network

- marketing creatives - text and graphics - can be created on your demand

- dedicated affiliate manager to assist you with your affiliate marketing efforts

- commissions paid monthly when you reach $50

- you can get started immediately

Click to visit:

EasyImage Software Home Page

EasyImage Affiliate Program Page

EasyImage Affiliate Program Application Form

Thanks for your attention and... see you aboard! :)

Hi Wojtek_Spytek,

Welcome to 5 Star and thanks for sharing your program with us!

Great move on going with SAS. You should see some growth. I hope you find some of the really good affiliates that I know prefer that network.

Thanks Linda. :)

Great move on going with SAS. You should see some growth. I hope you find some of the really good affiliates that I know prefer that network.
I've chosen this network because I needed a serious solution that just works and causes little or no problems. ;)

Now it's time for some hard work on affiliate recruiting - sure, traffic from network listings is very nice, but obviously it's not enough for long-term success.

Oh, and if you have any opinions/comments on EasyImage Affiliate Program, please share them with me! :)

Glad you realize the importance of recruiting. Even when you join a great network like SAS if you just sit back you will typically just get a bunch of low quality sites applying. The supers are in there, but usually won't join unless you know how to find them.

Just took a quick peak at program. 2 seconds at most. 1st impression is there is lots of competition so you really need to know how to position it against the competition. Not just other competing software programs but other affiliate programs that may offer something you don't.

banners
Back