The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Earn 30% of commission and customers for life: digital sheet music

fabrizio66

affiliate
Become an affiliate of Virtual Sheet Music?, the leading source of Classical Sheet Music Downloads? on the web and earn 30% of commissions on all sales.

Affiliate Program Features:

* 30% commissions on all sales.

* Your commission is earned even after 30 years (yes, thirty years) of visiting from your affiliate link.

* It is free to join.

* It is easy to join.

* Instant results: all our digital sheet music products are instantly downloadable, which results in instant commissions. Our most requested product is the Sheet Music Membership for $37.75, which entitles Members to unlimited sheet music downloads from our archives. You will be able to earn $11.33 for any referred Member! Also, Members become your referred customers for life, so you will earn commissions on subsequent renewals too!

* Our site is very popular and well-known, averaging 15,000 unique users a day. We are listed first by major search engines for sheet music related keywords, and our business grows steadily at 100% a year! (more information about our demographics).

* Our product is unique: high quality classical sheet music instantly downloadable, with exclusive transcriptions and arrangements for any instrument and ensemble you can't find elsewhere (Have a look at our exclusive sheet music catalog).

* You will be proud to be our affiliate because our customers are music lovers, professional musicians, music teachers, schools, universities, and the major musical orchestras, theaters, libraries in the world. Also, we are advertised and reviewed in major classical music magazines (The Strad, Classical Music, Music Teacher, etc.).

You'll be proud to be a part of Virtual Sheet Music?, and we'll be proud to have you as our valued affiliate.

Join today at:

https://affiliates.virtualsheetmusic.com/

and for any questions, please contact me at:

affiliates@virtualsheetmusic.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Fabrizio Ferrari
supervisor/composer
Virtual Sheet Music, Inc.
Classical Sheet Music Downloads?
http://www.virtualsheetmusic.com

Hi Fabrizio,

Glad you found me and made it over here. Welcome to the 5 Star Forums and thanks for sharing your program with us. :)

Thank you Linda.

I am looking for an affiliate recruitment service... any idea? I have posted a such discussion on SitePoint.com:

ttp://www.sitepoint.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2044069

Thanks a lot.

Sincerely,
Fabrizio.

banners
Back