The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Earn 20-40% on every sale you send our way

E

EOC Institute

* Most of the promotional content removed by mod in 2018 *

Notice that this thread was created in 2007

The EquiSync CD is a great product that sells itself, provided people are seeing it. For this reason, affiliates have an integral function and we understand their importance.

Last edited by a moderator:
If EOC Institute is still desiring affiliate sales, they will need to update their link to their website's affiliate page.

As it is, it gets the dreaded "URL /affiliate_s/26.htm was not found on this server ... 404 Not Found error was encountered....". It seems they joined back in late 2007, so they may have become dormant here over the last 10 years or never got going?

On the brighter side, I came here to AffiliateFix :affiliatefix: because I own the EOC Institute's meditation audio set, "EquiSync(TM)" (in both the physical CD set and downloadable versions), as something I ordered and love. They really have boosted my meditative experiences.

Anyway, I would like to promote it (or something similar, if it is no longer available) as my first "affiliate" offering on a website I am building for my wife's float therapy center. She is allowing me to lead this project, so I've given myself permission to add one symbiotic ad to each page, as long as it gracefully compliments the subject on the page (floating in a pod of skin-temperature water with about 800 pounds of Epsom Salts in a dark quite pod/tank is very conducive to deep meditation and the pods we plan to install allow iPods or such devices to play recordings too).

However, I also came here to finally learn about affiliate marketing in general as well, and I trust even as a newbie, I will come upon several options to monetize this website (and hopefully others), now that I've finally gotten started.
:) Thank you for reading!

I saw some meditation study courses at clickbank some include audio/video <<< so as far as affiliate offer monetization for your website ....
Another suggestion: contact EOC Institute directly -- they may be able to source the goods you are looking for (perhaps).
You could also buy copyright licensing for the tracks that want to sell or distribute. Legal downloads for payment to you.

Thank you so very much sir!
I was just crafting an email to EOC Institute (and another similar company) and am so glad you shared the licensing idea with me before I hit send, as I'll suggest that as well. Also, I will now go check out and set up an account at ClickBank for something meditation oriented as a placeholder (at the least) as I build this website for the new therapy satellite out behind my wife's clinic property (she is a doctor of acupuncture and oriental medicine).

I really must take a class on the basics of getting started (perhaps without a website at first). So, I just registered for the training that AffiliateFix is putting on this evening (4:00 PM Pacific Time). :)

Last edited:
banners
Back