The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

e-Commerce payment processing shopping carts charge back

temi

affiliate
Hello All,
Does anyone here run and e-Commerce website, what shopping cart do you use, which payment provider process you payments, have you ever incurred a charge back? Tell us all abut it on this forum.

Temi

I'm new to running an brand new e-commerce site, I'm in the process of making some changes and moving to a new webhost but I'll post the link after it's done in the next few days, promise! I use easyautopro.com and so far it's been great, automates most of the stuff so I don't have to worry about it. I'm just using PayPal right now as I'm not sure which company to use for the checkout. I have the option of using the same company I have for my Merchant Account through my bank but they have a $250 setup fee plus $40 a month for thier e-commerce package and I've only made $100 in selling my product this far so I'm wary of putting out any more money and I want to educate myself more first.

Have you guys heard of EasyAutoPro? Any good? Could you please recommend the best shopping cart I should use? Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi there, I am from massdebation.com

I am busy designing an shopfront for a clothing shop that sells designer cloths.

All i am using is MySQL, PHP & for the transactions, PayPal!!

I have compiled php scripts to help manage the site so that i use a feedback form to add, delete content & products.

please let me know if you would like to learn more about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
We have designed &/or installed a lot of ecommerce packages.

As far as payment processing goes, you could use paypal but it depends on how professional you wish to appear (there is also nochex, egold and a number of others). Ideally you should probably look at worldpay and select a CMS that supports the worldpay API and accept credit/debit cards directly.

If you are not in a position (technically or financially) to do this then you should look at paypal.

Let me know if any of you would like further information.

Hello,

I have done some shopping carts too. I used PayPal, this was the customers request, but now I am trying to made one with both PayPal and Worldpay.

Claudiu

chronopay is another alternative stable and reliable payment solution, they have competitive price structure which are quite affordable compare to both payment processors.

I have exercised some shopping carts too. I applied PayPal, this was the customers request, but today I am attempting to built one with both PayPal and Worldpay.

I use the one and only IzzoNet shopping cart, its rather new but i find it to deliver where others have failed. I did encounter chargebacks but it was under 0.5% so it was ok to continue working, but yeah, did have some fone calls and was a bit of a mess.

Hello man can you share that what types of the carts are being used by you..
Here i am asking you jakeyS
Please share here that what kind of the carts are you using i will try the same thing..

I'm new to running an brand new e-commerce mobile phone cases site I'm in the process of making some changes and moving to a new webhost but I'll post the link after it's done in the next few days.

The development of the internet has made it possible to take any idea and market it successfully anywhere in the world. To truly take advantages of this remarkable situation you need to have a viable website and access to one of several ecommerce shopping carts that are currently in use.

I have new e-commerce site caller bandsforhands.Shopping cart code is one among the ecommerce hosting tools that you simply will use once you have and commerce business on the net. For sellers, the importance of handcart lies in easing out the buying method of their customers.

banners
Back