The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

E Book Project

magnet

affiliate
Hi everyone, my husband is writing a book to hopefully become an E Book, he asked me can pictures and diagrams go in e book format, I could`nt answer his question but told him I know where I can ask.......Can anyone help with this, also how do you start doing this?
Thanks, Magnet /Ann

Hi Ann,

Here is Seth Goodin's super easy version of how to make an eBook.
How to make an eBook

Essentially in very simple terms he would just be creating a PDF document and both PDF's and eBooks often contain images.

Here's an article that includes some free ebook software and other tips than may be helpful.
How to make an ebook to help build website traffic (Website Design Tips - Hypergurl)

I don't work in the eBook world at all so can't tell you if those are the best resources, they are just ones that came up high on Google.

Hi Linda,
thanks for the very quick reply, I am just off to bed as here in Spain it is nearly 1am and the eyes are starting to droop. I will study the info you gave me tomorrow morning with a good cup of coffee. Night Night :)

Yes, they most certainly can. I have been pumping out a few ebooks myself lately, and I typically try to incorporate in some images. Always listen to Seth Godin's advice, the man is a god of marketing, but one thing I would suggest is downloading an alternative to Microsoft Office, Open Office, which is completely free and allows you to export to PDF. After getting used to it I stopped using Microsoft office altogether.

Ebooks

I think I would also like to learn about ebooks. I am glad somebody brought it up. I am planning to put up one too mainly for children's literature.:)

banners
Back