The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

DSP

LIlian Okonkwo

affiliate
I have come across the this terms a lot, i have researched it a lot, but i really do not understand it yet.
Please can someone explain to me what DSP means?

Please can someone explain to me what DSP means?
DSP can mean a lot of things and you didn't said where you came across it. But since its a marketing forum so something relevant would make sense. Full form of DSP is demand-side platform and is a term used in advertising.

Here is what it means in term of advertising:
In advertising, a DSP, or demand-side platform, is a service that handles the bidding and purchasing of auction-based online advertising on behalf of another company. Although a DSP is ideally impartial, providing clients with access to multiple ad networks at one time, many major ad networks, such as Yahoo! and Google, run their own DSPs. A DSP may stand alone or be one arm of a larger company.

For more info check this: What Is DSP in Advertising?

If this is not the answer you are looking for then give us some reference from where you came across the term DSP.

What particular meaning are you trying to find out? As far as I'm concerned, DSP can mean any of these things:

DSP - Denied Without Issue

DSP - Digital Signal Processing or the process of computers performing a digital process operation.

DSP - Digital Signal Processor or a type of microprocessor to help optimize the process of digital processing.

DSP - Demand-Side Platform is a kind of software used to automize display of ads, videos, search ads, etc.

banners
Back