The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today"

JWales

as soon as i read this quote i felt as though i wanted to live my life by this quote and live as if everyday would be my last.

But then i looked deeper into the quote and thought "if i lived as if everyday were to be my last would i ever get anything done?". because if i were to live as if everyday were to be my last i would do things like skydiving, travelling, flying a plane, activities such as that, but i wouldnt get through any tasks such as starting my own business.

What do you think?

Good point. I like "dance like no one's watching and sing like no one is listening" or something to that effect. The message I take from it is to not let others bring me down from whatever it is I'm trying to accomplish.

Thats a brilliant quote :), yeh do what you feel right and dont let others bring you down, thats a quote i can relate to

I immediately saw this post and had to post. What a coiincidence. After I got laid off a year and a half ago, I saw this picture of James Dean with this exact quote on it and had to buy it!

Ever since then, I've been trying to live by it. The key is not to take it too literally, or you definitely won't do anything if it's not fun!

great quote and good words to live by ... reminds me of the Tim McGraw song (I think it was him) ... I try to live my life to the fullest and take advantage of each and every day ... I try to focus on the relationships I have built and really make it a point to let my friends and family know how much I care

I think the bottom line is to achieve self actualization everyday.

Little things like putting your happy face on and spreading happiness in your own ways

in this life you have to take an a step when you have a chance to do so, other wise you will be left with nothing but hope......

so if you see a good chance just go for it and dont let it go

banners
Back