The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Dr Dwight is in

D

deb4dwight

Hi everyone. My name is Debbie aka Dr Dwight and I'm self taught at all this website stuff. I use Homestead which I have found to be indispensable. I hail from the UK and am *well* over the age of 13! :lol: I have one of the biggest Tommy Lee Jones sites on the net and you can check it out here if you want;

ironmonger.homestead.com/tommyleejones.html

Any suggestions or critiques would be appreciated.

LOLOLOLOL Many thanks for the warm welcome! I apologise for posting my site addy in the wrong thread. :cry: I'll correct that now. :D

deb,

Welcome to the boards from one homestead user to another! Look forward to posting with you. :wink:

just curious, did you come to these forums through the link I provided at Homestead?

Hey BP! Thanks for the welcome and yes, I did find this brilliant site through links I believe you had posted on Homestead in the forums somewhere. :)

Eric,
Well done again, you are my one man marketing department which is proving more effective that the adverts I have running on other site. More grease to your elbow Eric.

Temi posting incognito

Hey Temi

I'd be more than happy to put a link to this great resource on my site. That goes for you too BP. :D

Wannabe webmaster

:lol: Just noticed this phrase over my siggy pic. How do I get from being a wannabe to something that sounds a little better?

you have to post more :wink: there is a post on the ranking system in announcements I believe.

Oh okay! :lol: It's just that at the age of 45 my being a wannabe sounds a little weird! :wink:

Okay, so now I'm a Junior webmaster and that sounds even *weirder* at my age! :lol:

Dr Dwight,
Please don't confuse life experience (at which I am sure you are not a junior) with the little bit of fun we are having at UK Webmaster world with our ranking system, all you need to do to shake off your junior tag and become a senior webmaster is to contribute 50 posts and you are there, to join the rank of Gurus (of which we have only 2 at present) you just need to contribute 100 posts or more, I look forward to seeing you at the guru ranks soon :)

Temi

Hello Dr Dwight

Hello Dr Dwight

Welcome in here, we are glad to have you trough us :)

Ovi

MI
Back