Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Don't Fall For These Affiliate Marketing Scams

D

djbaxter

5 Common Affiliate Marketing Scams To Watch Out For
by Radhika Basuthakur, Affilorama
Saturday September 12, 2015

Affiliate marketing is a legitimate industry. There are no two ways about that. Don't let anyone tell you the whole industry is a scam!

However, there definitely are some affiliate marketing scams that we've seen people fall prey to. This often happens to newbies and leaves them with a bad taste in their mouths....

These are some of the most common affiliate marketing scams we've come across.

1. Fake Affiliate Marketing Training
  2. Get-Rich-Quick Offers
  3. No Product/Service to Sell
  4. Pay-To-Join Programs
  5. Domain Name Scams

Read more...

I have heard most people lost their money with HYIP sites... But the main idea is never to hope making money that seem to be INCREDIBLE!!! ;) Noone will give us money for FREE! ;)

5 Common Affiliate Marketing Scams To Watch Out For
by Radhika Basuthakur, Affilorama
Saturday September 12, 2015

Affiliate marketing is a legitimate industry. There are no two ways about that. Don't let anyone tell you the whole industry is a scam!

However, there definitely are some affiliate marketing scams that we've seen people fall prey to. This often happens to newbies and leaves them with a bad taste in their mouths....

These are some of the most common affiliate marketing scams we've come across.

1. Fake Affiliate Marketing Training
  2. Get-Rich-Quick Offers
  3. No Product/Service to Sell
  4. Pay-To-Join Programs
  5. Domain Name Scams

Read more...

Thank you for sharing with us! I hope all the newbies here will read this article.
I lost count on how many times I tried to explain to people that AM is not a "get rich overnight method" (in fact these methods don`t even exist...you want money? then move your a*s from your bed and get to work!)

banners
Back