“FunnelFlux Zeydoo
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Don't Fall For These Affiliate Marketing Scams

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by djbaxter, Sep 24, 2015.

1. djbaxter

djbaxter Guest

5 Common Affiliate Marketing Scams To Watch Out For
    by Radhika Basuthakur, Affilorama
    Saturday September 12, 2015

Affiliate marketing is a legitimate industry. There are no two ways about that. Don't let anyone tell you the whole industry is a scam!

However, there definitely are some affiliate marketing scams that we've seen people fall prey to. This often happens to newbies and leaves them with a bad taste in their mouths....

These are some of the most common affiliate marketing scams we've come across.

1. Fake Affiliate Marketing Training
    2. Get-Rich-Quick Offers
    3. No Product/Service to Sell
    4. Pay-To-Join Programs
    5. Domain Name Scams

Read more...

2. AdCombo
  3. ChristianNetworking

ChristianNetworking Affiliate affiliate

I tell my computer tutoring clients if you wouldn't believe it in the real world don't believe it online.

Rick

4. patco

patco Affiliate affiliate

I have heard most people lost their money with HYIP sites... But the main idea is never to hope making money that seem to be INCREDIBLE!!! ;) Noone will give us money for FREE! ;)

5. HCFGrizzly

HCFGrizzly Affiliate affiliate

Thank you for sharing with us! I hope all the newbies here will read this article.
    I lost count on how many times I tried to explain to people that AM is not a "get rich overnight method" (in fact these methods don`t even exist...you want money? then move your a*s from your bed and get to work!)

banners