The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Donald Trump Real Estate Wealth Expo - 50% Commissions!

J

jontas

Interested in joining one of the most profitable affiliate programs out there? Then be sure to take a look at this offer!

Featuring amazing keynote speakers like Donald Trump, Tony Robbins and Robert Kiyosaki (plus over 70 other seminars), The Learning Annex Real Estate Wealth Expo is the hottest thing in the education industry today. Our last two shows in San Francisco and Los Angeles had over 60,000 people (each) in attendance (we set a record at the Moscone Center in SF)! We have 8 more shows scheduled for this year and are planning over 20 for next year.

This is your chance to make some big money. These shows are so popular they will completely sell out (we had to turn people away at the door)! There are over 300,000 tickets left to sell this year (and millions next year), and EVERY SINGLE ONE WILL SELL. So why not grab a share of the profits?

Tickets range in price from $179 to $600, making the payouts ridiculously high. Sell just one VIP ticket and you will make $300! And don't forget, these tickets will sell--every single one of them.

In addition to providing an extremely lucrative offer, you will find we also provide excellent support for the program. I am the director and I give my direct office number to all affiliates. I answer emails promptly, and am very interested in getting to know my affiliates personally. I believe this leads to a better experience all around.

So don't hesitate--sign up today and start checking the mail for those huge checks.

Click here to get more information or to sign-up

I am looking forward to working with you,

Jon Tascher
Affiliate Program Director
The Learning Annex
jont@learningannex.com

Wow nice big checks! Thanks for letting our members know about this one.

I'm a big Tony Robbins fan, in fact I have a crush! Just got goosebumps! :p

banners
Back