The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Don’t miss the supermoon on 27th September 2015

AF-Roger

There is good news for Lunar lovers and those who missed the first sight of supermoon in August. This time set reminders for Sept. 27 2015 because the night sky will light up beautifully with the supermoon.

There are two things that happen in supermoon, one is the moon that looks bigger than usual and the other is the lunar eclipse.

A moon is considered “super” when a full moon reaches the closest point to Earth on its elliptical orbit. This makes it appear about 14 percent larger and about 30 percent brighter.

These happen fairly often, just not at the same time as a supermoon. A lunar eclipse happens when the moon passes directly behind the Earth into the shadow the planet casts from the Sun.

Read more Don't miss the supermoon on 27th September 2015

hey thanks for sharing this information. Gonna set a reminder for sure. However, I am still wondering if its going to look same in Asia or not. I have heard people saying that, its not advisable to see the moon directly during such an irregular phase. they call it absolutely unfit for your eyes and brain....just look at a comment, I am pasting below. the one which i found under this article;

so, do anyone have got an idea about it?

"Myke Hermann
Aug 30, 2015 12:32 AM CDT
Don't do it! At the time of a super moon the moon is also close enough for the spores of Lunar parasites to reach earth. They can only infect you and take over your brain if you look directly up at the moon for more than a few seconds during one of these times. To check of you've been infected, take a sheet of white paper and stare at the center for a few seconds then shift your eyes right and left. If you faintly see any little squiggly things then you've been exposed".

banners
Back