The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Dominate Facebook PPC – Earn big $$$ with cheap FB traffic

S

socialadninja

If you are doing FB PPC and not checking responder demographics report, then you are throwing money out of the window! Read along and learn how to cut out bad performing ads and targeting groups.

What is Responder Demographics report?

It’s performance data that Facebook give you for FREE!!! Yes, you get exact report, what demographic “buckets” (groups) are giving you the highest CTR. And we all know what high CTR means right?:) Ka-ching $$$!

1.jpg

You can generate this report after your campaign gets at least 100 clicks in a week. For example, today is Thursday. If I send +100 clicks to a new FB PPC campaign, I’ll receive this report after Sunday.

To get the most out of this report, you have to target broad. That doesn’t’ mean you shouldn’t use precise interest targeting! You still must use keywords whenever you can, but you don’t have to jump to conclusions and pick narrow age group right away. If you wait for this report, it will tell you which age and gender “buckets” are giving you the highest CTR. Then you can create a new set of ads and start only with age groups that give you the highest CTR. This is how you will get the cheapest traffic right from the beginning, and you can decide later if you want to peruse the other groups of people that are giving you lower CTR. Maximize your profit right away!

2.jpg

You’ll notice that in this report you also receive performance rates per Region. This can be useful sometimes if you notice that one or more regions are giving you high CTR and lots of traffic as well.

3.jpg

You can sort the list by traffic volume (% of Clickers) and pick out groups with the best CTR while maximizing your reach.

4.jpg

Keep in mind you still need to track conversions per each ad and that one age group can give you bad RPC (revenue per click) even if you have high CTR. But most of the time, especial if you have done your interests/keyword targeting right, those groups with the best CTR will also convert very good.

- Cheers!

P.S.: I didn’t find the "case study" button, it's probably only for mods and admin:)

Great little tip mate, i havnt touched FB much but i will be sure to try soon with your help!

wow...... how u get that high CTR. crazy!!!!!!!!!!

1. I was advertising a fan page. External URL had 2-3x lower CTR when I tried.
2. I did a good research and gathered +30 interests to make ads as targeted as possible.
3. I placed my bids high in the beginning to establish myself. Fb gave me high positions and therefore I had high CTR. Then I lowered them and also my CTR dropped just under 0.5%, but I'm paying very little in a niche that is perfect for a few Clickbank products.

Good stuff... I stopped Facebook a while back.. I knew I would one day stumble on some info like this.. I'm going to get me a coupon and take a crack at it with this info..

Hey when you advertise a fanpage, where do you send the clicks? To a post, setup a landing page (something like Lujure) or get them to like for something free?

Also, when you say you did research for 30+ interests; you're talking about demographics, age groups etc. right?

Thanks

Hey when you advertise a fanpage, where do you send the clicks? To a post, setup a landing page (something like Lujure) or get them to like for something free?

Also, when you say you did research for 30+ interests; you're talking about demographics, age groups etc. right?

Thanks

If I use an ad that encourages users to like my page, then I often don’t use custom landing page since majority of users clicks “like” on the ad itself. These are called inline likes. Users don't visit my page until I post something on my wall and they see it in their news stream.
If an ad receives little inline likes, then a custom landing page, linked by the ad, is advisable.

I was talking about interests (keywords) that you use for niche targeting. I compiled a big list of interests related to my targeted audience.

MI
Back