The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Dollarade.com does not pay anymore

hassanssin

affiliate
It is the second month since I didn't received any payment. The full amount from the last 2 months (November + December) are in pending balance. This is for the first time I have a problem with my payment. I tried to contact them on skype, aim, email, phone several times but still no response. I think i will never see that money so don't use it or you'll be scammed.

You can see the proof here: s21.postimg.org/ok72o8s91/proof.jpg

It is the second month since I didn't received any payment. The full amount from the last 2 months (November + December) are in pending balance. This is for the first time I have a problem with my payment. I tried to contact them on skype, aim, email, phone several times but still no response. I think i will never see that money so don't use it or you'll be scammed.

You can see the proof here: s21.postimg.org/ok72o8s91/proof.jpg

Honestly, you need to stick to those networks with great reviews. Stay away from the small networks that can easily walk away from publishers and the entire business.

I guess you are using content locking and incentive methods so why didn`t you work with Adwork Media,CPAGrip,Adscend or any other
big incentive network?

Try to call the company directly on their phone number.

I guess you are using content locking and incentive methods so why didn`t you work with Adwork Media,CPAGrip,Adscend or any other
big incentive network?

Try to call the company directly on their phone number.

Excellent advice, IMO.

He said in his OP that he tried calling several times. Sounds like they've pulled a LeadKitchen move and just up and left.

Seems like incentive networks are so damn fickle (since the traffic already tends to be lower quality and a bit shady I guess). Running away or conversions going downsouth, or simply banning and not paying a lot of people (like CPALead did for a while). Makes me not even want to give incentive a try and stay with targeted paid traffic. Sorry to hear about people getting screwed up by any kind of network anyway, incentive or not. Honestly I'd rather wait net-15 or 30 to get paid from a non incentive solid network like A4D, or give a non incentive weekly network a try with low overhead. But net-30 incentive gives me the jeepers creepers, no matter what. Eveh though I'm sure there are legit networks there too.

So hope everyone who deserves it gets paid, and for the scammers...

[video=youtube;sMGMZsKXz94]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMGMZsKXz94[/video]

I don't like to shamelessly promote, but IncentLock.com is what you're looking for. We're backed by a reliable company and are here to stay, you can reach me anytime on Skype: sam.incentlock

As for Dollarade, they've been going for years. I'm not surprised it eventually came to an end, haven't heard much of them recently.

MI
Back