The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Does squidoo articles get indexed fast by Googles?

Melissa24

I have a couple of articles on Blogger.com and ezinearticles,but wanted to branch out and create articles in other directories also.

Does anyone know if squidoo has a high PR and do your articles get indexed fast by Googles? And does that count as a quality backlink for your website

Squidoo has a PR7. If you download the free SeoQuake tool bar, you can check the page rank of any website at any time. If your article is already up on Ezinearticles it should be indexed already.

Squidoo has a PR7. If you download the free SeoQuake tool bar, you can check the page rank of any website at any time. If your article is already up on Ezinearticles it should be indexed already.

Thanks

Can i use the same article for Ezinearticles for Squidoo also?

The title of my article will be Internet TV vs Regular TV

Basically breaking down why ppl watch tv on the internet when they can simply watch regular tv.

Sure, why not :) - You could also change the title of your Squidoo page so you add other important keywords as well, this depends what you're exactly targeting.

Also, alternate between anchor links in your article, use similar keywords or the same keywords with another keyword, mix it up a bit.
That is, if you're linking back to your own site.

banners
Back