The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Does getting on digg first page boost adsense revenue

TUTTI

:eek:
I would like to know if continuosly hitting digg first page boosts ur revenue as being stated by various members that it does increase it exponentially .Would like to know how true it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends on your topic and how you integrate your ads into the landing page of the submitted article.
As far as i know Digg traffic isn't very click happy.

But if you have something decent up you'll gain some more incoming links and more incoming links can increase your rankings, and an increase in rankings means more organic search traffic, which in turn can at that point increase your overall Adsense revenue.

Depends on your topic and how you integrate your ads into the landing page of the submitted article.
As far as i know Digg traffic isn't very click happy.

But if you have something decent up you'll gain some more incoming links and more incoming links can increase your rankings, and an increase in rankings means more organic search traffic, which in turn can at that point increase your overall Adsense revenue.

I agree. Digg isn't the best source for traffic..there are many other options that you should consider..A lot more traffic can be generated through other popular sources

Digg actually can deliver a lot of traffic, more then your server can handle for quite some people that score a front page story, but the thing is that this type of traffic wouldn't directly boost your Adsense revenue.

A lot of people click the link, glance over the page for a few seconds and bounce back.

The true value lies in the exposure and the additional backlinks you can gain and therefor on the long term increase your traffic and thus as well as your Adsense revenue.

But short term...i don't think you will see a big spike in Adsense revenue in my opinion.

Could you gain a revenue spike of Digg traffic on different revenue sources?
It really depends on your story and what kind of people will land on your page and what offer you present them.

I wouldn't exclude Digg in your promotion efforts if you want to build a stronger organic search presence.

Because a stronger organic search presence means more revenue potential from revenue sources like Adsense or other type of monetization options.

banners
Back