The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

does first payment have risk ?

localaffiliate99

affiliate
i have seen most affiliate networks have sticker terms for first payment for example payment by check only , delayed payment for 1 month , or something similar.

so does first payment have higher risk to affiliate than subsequent payments

Thankyou

i have seen most affiliate networks have sticker terms for first payment for example payment by check only , delayed payment for 1 month , or something similar.

so does first payment have higher risk to affiliate than subsequent payments

Thankyou

Its a myth, if you don't violates the terms and conditions or if you don't use any blackhat technique then you will get paid by paypal. There is no risk in first payment if you are clean and always in touch with your AM.

Regards
IndeXer

It really depends on the network you're working with, either they are in Affiliate's Favour, or Advertiser's Favour or their own Network's Favour.

I can tell most of them favour themselves more than you. Unless you can bring them big $$$, otherwise they would just ignore you like nothing. It's true, real somehow.

Anyway, there are some network are in Affiliate's Favour, or what you call as Newbie-Friendly network.
Browse around, you may find some gold nugget here.

If you follow rules of affiliate networks as well as connect to your account manager then there are no risk of you payment. Affiliate networks are always looking for quality affiliate marketers. So they know how to capture them.

I do believe that when you are working with an official affiliate marketing platform, the payments wont be delayed. You however need to know that some of these companies put you on probation and once it is over is when they can now pay you. That has been the experience I have gone through. You can also get delays on paypal especially when withdraw to the local bank is being done.

banners
Back