The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Does Article Submitting Really Work?

getuse2it

Hello Guys,

Just wondering if we submit articles to the articles directories really works? Because I'm a conventional person who like to do anything the old ways, if you know what I mean.

Anybody ever done this submitting things please share here along with your opinion on what submitter is best for our marketing needs :)

From my experience...it depends on the subject and if it's interesting or not.

I may get a lot of referral traffic on one subject and barely get any on another.

My company has measured results from various article directories and EZineArticles.com and Affsphere.com get the best results when you're directing traffic back to a website.

I should disclose, however, that Lurn owns and operates Affsphere.

Thanks,
Jeff

Hi Jeff,

Welcome to 5 Star. I know Anik and just talked to him yesterday.

Thank you for disclosing your connection with Affsphere.com,
it's a great article directory!

Article

Hi,

I get a limited amount of traffic from article directories except for EzineArticles.com. All of my clients come from articles I submitted to specific topic sites and social networking sites. I find it is harder to sell a product with article marketing than getting clients!

Bonnie

article marketing

I find submitting articles is an excellent way to get quality links. However my experience is that the more you submit the better your results of course but you have to be patient. Just keep submitting and it does pay off

I find submitting articles is an excellent way to get quality links. However my experience is that the more you submit the better your results of course but you have to be patient. Just keep submitting and it does pay off

Yes, I agree on you skiddy66..I used article submitter and it really works in less than a month.

I think article marketing works for the long term. Your articles will always be available for viewing so you will have people clicking on your links from articles from months to come. I think you have to focus on keywords though to get the most of article marketing.

I used to think Article Marketing was a time consuming waist of time. Thankfully I got that Idea kicked out of me fast. :)

I never like spending money no anything unless it is a major benefit so I would submit my articles manually. Which if not including writing time turns article marketing into a full time job. So I bit the bullet and bought my mentors recently released article creator/spinner submission program.

After 3 months of use I have pulled in a extra 300(average) visitors a day for my squeeze page. This all comes from around 40 articles which only works out as 1 article every 3 days(I know I'm lazy). One habit I have gotten into to is once I have my article submitted to my main directory I will then use social network/Bookmarking to boost its exposure.

I have had some early success with articles, echoing what others are saying it does depend on your topic and how well you can write. If you write about something that already has thousands of articles, it may be tough. Like most stuff, comes down to find that niche that you can tap into. I am a firefighter and by no means a writer, one of my articles has been republished twice...makes me happy!

Hello everybody! You all have mentioned very good points! I'd like to add just that if your articles are ineteresting,useful and readable (!!!), if they are keywords reach - you will succeed, for sure. Personally I dont read article if it is too long even if it's devoted to topic in which I'm interested. Everything will depend on the style of your writing. Try to make it easy for understanding, dont use too difficult words and wordcombinations. Simple&short - is the best. If you will follow this tips - you will succeed with article submisions.

That's what I think
Thank you
Kind regards

I would say that it work unless you submit unique and interesting articles and include well formatted links into it.

I recommend to manually submit your articles only to the most popular directories and make sure you respect every guidelines before submitting to make sure they are included rapidly.

Best of luck!

yes, submitting articles in different article directory will give good result as you get unique backlink to your website. But you have to be sure that creating as many unique articles will give out better result.

It takes time

It works but it takes time. Most people don't think about the work that is REALLY needed when writing and it is important to know that diligent efforts always get rewarded and you should not think it is not worthwhile.

Article marketing does still work, although it's maybe not as effective as it once was simply because there is a lot more competition these days.

In some niches you will benefit from traffic and backlinks, whilst others, like forex trading, for example, are only really good for backlinks because it is a very saturated niche.

I've recently started an article marketing company ... I sent articles twice in the top 10 article directories sites .... articles have been approved but have nothing traffic and links was not yet indexed... usually how many time is taking for this?...maybe my articles are done by a bad writer?

MI
Back