The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Does anyone know anything about Wealthy Affiliates?

mawinz

affiliate
I was checking out their website and was wondering if they are legit? I have no problem joining them if they do what they say they do. I just don't want to waste money if they are only another site that promises but doesn't deliver.

I figure between here and that site I should be able to speed up the learning process quite a bit! You guys are great and this site is full of info but I think I need something in chronological order- by the end of my time on this site I suffer from info overload! And I don't mean that as an insult either- just so many great posts I forget to stop reading and go to bed! lol

At my stage in development, the forum is the best resource that they have to offer... and it does NOT disappoint. It may seem a bit much to pay 39$ to post on a forum, but it is great there... and the affiliate success forum gives me a ton of inspiration. Its like every day someone makes this thing work out... so I anticipate the day I can say the same.

I also do focus a lot on Clickbank Products right now, and one of the tools there makes product researc a ton easier. It helps show hot new products and good products overall. It also gives you a better idea on that low gravity product you were thinking about since it gives you a date it came around on, where the marketplace does not.

If you want a plan, the 8 week plan they give you is great. It did take me a few weeks to get to new material, but I am not upset, what I did learn helped.

Just take the important action steps and you will find success eventually.

The resources within wealthy affiliate are great and you should definitely give it a try. All the best mawinz.
584.jpg

banners
Back