The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Does anyone here make money by selling proxy accounts to customers?

icome

affiliate
I am currently on holiday in China and my headache is that I have to use a proxy software to see some sites such as Facebook or Twitter.

I could develop a software and use my own proxy server myself, and I would like to see if any other hosts could make money by selling such accounts. Let's say if a dedicated server is £200, and we could sell each proxy account for £2 per month, so we can make money back by selling 100 accounts.

I am currently on holiday in China and my headache is that I have to use a proxy software to see some sites such as Facebook or Twitter.

I could develop a software and use my own proxy server myself, and I would like to see if any other hosts could make money by selling such accounts. Let's say if a dedicated server is £200, and we could sell each proxy account for £2 per month, so we can make money back by selling 100 accounts.

if your costs are £200 and your income is £200 your profit is £0

Also it's been done before as soon as they notice you, your blocked.

Proxy accounts are very much harmful, especially when you access sites like facebook profiles. China is one of the red alert country which most of the sites block traffic coming from that country.

MI
Back