The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Does anyone flip domains?

So you one of those guys that who buys domains and charges 5k in auction? I don't have anything against it except when it takes an hour to find a decent domain name that has a half dozen super laxatives in it. (since im new and talk in code sometimes, im trying to be funny but failing miserably) As anyone who has bought a domain in the last 10 years know you come up with an idea and think no one would buy that and there it is 300 dollars at auction. O wait this is cpafix not cpatherapy.

On a serious note it is either a great time or horrible time to get into domains as all the .everything are due out next year-ish. I think if your reselling any of the keyword dot com's it might be worth having a fire sale as affiliatemarketing.com is not going to be worth as much when affiliate.marketing comes out. I'm going to try and get goo.gle so I can spend the next 10 years in court explaining that it's not trademarked.

I got diarrhea of the mouth today, sorry.

^hahaha

I think domains and especially .com's will be valuable for years to come. .com's are all I deal in and I wont be touching anything else tbh.

I think it is a viable business "somewhat" I was watching an Office episode last night that made me thing of domain flipping. Dwight was buying all of the unicorn princess dolls and reselling them to people at a 1000% mark up to punish those who were too lazy to buy them when the getting was good. It is a viable business, what value it provides it questionable.

I think huge value, domain names are short enough as it is - just think what it will be like in 10 years when the net has grown even bigger.

Not involved myself but have no doubt that there is big money to made.

Yes you can hold on to domains for a long time as each persons value of something is different to the next persons but the market potential is huge!

What sort of domains and where are you selling them?

I tried to sell a exact match of one of the biggest video game franchises except it wasn't a .com and didn't get anything. I also tried to sell ghostscommunity.com for the release of CoD Ghosts, and a five character vanity domain.

banners
Back