The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Does anyone ever answer these things? Query about niche marketing and target market...

burningb

Newbie query if anyone can answer...
trying to find a good domain name can be a headache right. My question is this (if i can put it across in a way you'll understand) - say my niche is going to 'big panties' (very niche I'm sure you'll agree) and on keyword planner the monthly searches are 50,ooo worldwide but if i narrow it down to the UK its 12,000 - is it good to just target the UK market?

I guess one of my questions is, is it good to target a location in order to get the low amount of search results as Jay and many others suggest?

I was wondering this as bigpanties.co.uk is available but bigpanties.com isnt, plus I'm based in the UK.

And lastly, are there any good big panty affiliate programs out there? (joke)

If anyone can enlighten me on these issues I'd be uber grateful. Thanks.

I think the UK domain is fine since you will still have the search weight of the domain name itself. any time you can focus your target down to a group of people most likely to purchase the better. Big panties is a new one, never really thought of it. There is a niche for just about everything.

thanks muchly, appreciated. Theres many things to consider. Plurals too! do you mind if i ask how long you've been in the game?

MI
Back