The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Does affiliate marketing have a future?

Affiliate marketing is here to stay but traffic sources will come and go.

Below is a quote from a successful affiliate friend of mine when i asked him this question & i think it pretty much sums things up.

Affiliate marketing will exist until the end of time, it's basically just people with something to sell, looking for people with traffic to sell to, it's not going anywhere.

In my opinion affiliate marketing is very important and right thing to improve or increase selling of any online business, additionally it also help to gain traffic on website. We have no need to invest our money on SEO, Online marketing etc for promotion of our website or online business. May be affiliate marketing has a strong future but this time it is very popular.

Yeah, I think there will always be a need for people who are able bring supply and demand together.

It's just the form and shape in wich it takes place that's continuously changing.

I agree with cashmoneyaffiliate that traffic sources wil come and go, just like there will be new techniques in promotion options, different types of ad placements, new forms of creatives etc etc.

But i think the basic concept of online affilaite marketing is here to stay.

there is always aneed for referral traffic which is what aff marketing is. we are technically the middle person to all big brands. we are not known nor do we handle any data from teh consumer unless we chose to collect data ourselves. affiliate marketing is def being cleaned out as the years grows but there will always be a need for us. we are more creative and more driven than a person that is working a 9-5 in an ad agency.

it's surely here to stay, many website have great SEO and some of them are doing well organically

Affiliate marketing is totally dead....no money to be made at all...so just leave our traffic sources alone and go back to your day jobs...

;)

affiliate marketing will always be here in one form or another. sales people will always have jobs because there is only so much automation that can be done. Affiliate marketing is pretty much recession proof for the simple reason that when people have less money to go out and shop they will turn to online sources to be looking for the best deals. They will also be more picky about what they buy so they will be looking for more reviews so they don't waste their money. No..affiliate marketing is going nowhere. I dont care what anyone says.

haha! yea please everyone go back to your day jobs and leave more pie on the table. nah..your good.

I think mastering traffic sources pays off better mastering payment.
Affiliate offers will come and go. But ur bidding strategies, experience, and optimization techniques will remain with you.

Affiliate marketing will always be around. Just as advertising will always be around. All affiliate marketing is, is a cost-effective way of advertising. Now, if you're a CEO of a company, and you have millions to throw out on commercials that's wonderful for you, but not everyone in the world has millions / billions to spend on commercials so they look for more cost effective ways to get their traffic, and that's where we come in to play. We do the job no one else wants to do, and doing the job no one wants to do is the job that will make you the most. Because think of it this way, if you took a survey out of 100 people, how many would want to sit in font of a computer all day reading and learning? maybe 3 out of the 100, but if you ask the same people how many want to make $100,000 to $1,000,000 or more from their home every year for a few hours of work per year, I'd bet that 100 out of 100 would say yes. Marketing will always exist as long as there is some sort of economy, and there will always be some sort of economy as long as there is some sort of communication, and as far as affiliate marketing or referral marketing whichever way you wish to look at it, it's as simple as outsourcing. Every affiliate marketer is an outsourced, cost effective form of advertising, now that's not insulting in any sense as someone is putting value in to the work you do and they're entrusting you to bring them not just a good ROI, but a long-term ROI and a long-term business relationship.

For those of you TL;DR
Yes affiliate marketing will always be around, but not for those who aren't willing to learn. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

Affiliate marketing will always be around. Just as advertising will always be around. All affiliate marketing is, is a cost-effective way of advertising. Now, if you're a CEO of a company, and you have millions to throw out on commercials that's wonderful for you, but not everyone in the world has millions / billions to spend on commercials so they look for more cost effective ways to get their traffic, and that's where we come in to play. We do the job no one else wants to do, and doing the job no one wants to do is the job that will make you the most. Because think of it this way, if you took a survey out of 100 people, how many would want to sit in font of a computer all day reading and learning? maybe 3 out of the 100, but if you ask the same people how many want to make $100,000 to $1,000,000 or more from their home every year for a few hours of work per year, I'd bet that 100 out of 100 would say yes. Marketing will always exist as long as there is some sort of economy, and there will always be some sort of economy as long as there is some sort of communication, and as far as affiliate marketing or referral marketing whichever way you wish to look at it, it's as simple as outsourcing. Every affiliate marketer is an outsourced, cost effective form of advertising, now that's not insulting in any sense as someone is putting value in to the work you do and they're entrusting you to bring them not just a good ROI, but a long-term ROI and a long-term business relationship.

For those of you TL;DR
Yes affiliate marketing will always be around, but not for those who aren't willing to learn. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

Awesome post mate! Totally agree with this one:)

For those of you TL;DR

Second that! Amazing post mate!

Last edited:
MI
Back