“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Do you want a PR10 page?

O

ovi

Hello all

Browsing trough the internet I have found this:
pr10.darkseoteam.com

The backlinks to pr10.darkseoteam.com

And backlinks to http://www.google.com/ are all same.

I think is a 301 redirect trick.
Put this in an .htaccess file

redirect 301 /old/old.htm you.com/new.htm

Or about something like that.
Now you have to wait for google to update PR maybe 3 months from now.
Also keep in mind that only that specific page you mentioned up there will get a PR 10 and only if Google can find it and spider it.

It works but it doesnt really count as your PR right? It simply displays Googles PR in the toolbar.

HA ha haha haha...cool man
Give me half of the money because I give you the tip.

Ovi

:lol:

Seriously though, I wonder what G would charge for a homepage one way if it were to sell one.

This is a common trick to scam people out of money. All you have to do is set up a 301 redirect to say google.com or any other Pr10 page. Then once it is all done and you have a PR update, you will have the PR of the page you have hi-jacked. Just remove the 301, and your real domain will carry the stolen PR . But as has been pointed out, it is not used for ranking purposes, it just displays a PR10 in the toolbar.

"But as has been pointed out, it is not used for ranking purposes, it just displays a PR10 in the toolbar."

AKA waste of time.

im sick of seeing this trick. i honestly hope google screws people over for this. lets see some decent SEO around here, and not scam practices to get higher prs. and just because they did it on a PR10 site it is obvious. what happens when people do it Pr 6-8 sites, and then try and sell their pr off to people. im so sick of PR and all the crap that comes along with it.

Just make sure you check the datacenters when dealing with PR. That way you make sure you know what you are getting into.

Monkey, don't be a sore loser simply because some other fellow, with a higher IQ, beat you to the punch.

Ease down, young man.

beat me to the punch? ive seen this same article posted over on webmaster-talk.com. if i wanted to do this i would have done it myself. while you are looking for an easy way to cheat google, i will build honest link campaigns and continue adding content to my site. after all how professional does it look for your site when you have to have 301 redirect pointing to google just to achieve PR. im sure all the customers or vistors to the site are going to understand what thats all about. not to mention how many pissed off people you will have if you sell links on your site based upon trickery.

anyway i really don't care what you do with this simple exploit, but beating me to punch? i think not.

Guys

Hey guys, stay cool all. This thread was only to show to others the possibility to buy a PR that is fake. So, chill out. ;)

Ovi

Monkey,

Dude, chill. I think the practice is a joke also, but I do find it funny someone exploited goog's ALGO again.

Peace

banners
Back