Do you?

• Yes

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • No

Votes: 19 67.9%
  • Some of them are trustworthy

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters
I think that if a person knows the basics of internet then they know that they are scums. The only way that can bring you money through the internet pretty easy but with risks are investments in my opinion...

Its a big No for me, there's a good chance that it is a scam. We should not believe everything that is posted on the internet, some of it are bogus. We should be careful even at adding friends on social media sites, how much more on earning some money. We should do some background check about that site if it is even legitimate. There is no harm in reading what the site is and doing some research about it.

No ... nothing easy is every either worth it, or honest. At least, that's how I was taught growing up. Now, I don't think programs that offer work for terrible pay are scams (technically they're not, they're just wastes of time), but the "big money, fast and effortless" are certainly hoaxes and too good to be true.

If anything, its great to do REAL research at reputable 3rd party sites that specialize in reviewing such things, or counseling with a forum of honest (albeit opinionated) and like-minded people (like here).

Any sites that state that you can earn easy money from home I would never trust, they either don't give you what they are offering on the adverts or on the main site or you get paid very little for alot of work. I don't believe there is any easy way to be able to earn money and if there was surely we would know about it and there wouldn't be so many adverts about them. I can imagine so many people would have fallen for these scams which is a shame.

There is no easy way of making money. If there was, then why would people continue working? Anybody who falls for these scams needs to develop some common sense. Nothing in this world is free. If you don't pay for a product, then you are the product.

There are many ways to earn online, though I of course don't believe in the get rich in a day scams that are out there. You can earn online, it just takes work and dedication.

banners
Back