The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Do you think all parties should unite and run our country?

Do you think all parties should unite and run our country?

• Yes

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Other

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
I do not think so, I think its better for a country to have government and opposition, if all parties are in government, the can easily stich up the people.

Yes, apart from the nasty BNP party

Oddly enough, before the last election, a market research team took out de logo'd copies of each parties manifesto and promises. One party were MILES ahead (as in twice their nearest competition) of all the others. It was the BNP. They have GREAT policies, but are let down by the racist element. I am not a BNP voter by the way, but have to say that the BNP are not a nasty party, they just have elements of nastiness. But the militant arm of the conservative party is equally as racist and then some.

I would not like them to unite, but I would LOVE to see a hung parliament and no party have a majority as then we would get REAL voting without the use of the whip!

I don't quite like hung parliament becuase it leads to and in effective coalition and inablility for the country to move forward on important issues.

no but I think they should all rethink their scabby policies! I cant vote for anyone!

Well, I think,

1) Labour and Conservative policies are so similar that there is little to choose between them

2) We are about to enter a long period of economic uncertainty - some say as bad as the depression of the 1930s.

So, we need the politicians to pull together not score political points against one another.

So, yes, we need a government made up of the best from the two (three) main parties. When things are better we can go back to normal. (We did this during world war 2 and democracy is alive and well 60 years later!)

There would not be any change they would still be queing up to stab each other in the back. There has always been too much talk and not enough action in politics. If they dont deliver let someone else have a crack.

MI
Back