Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Do you own any Facebook Group?

vukasini

King of the Wisdomland
Hey Fix'ers

How's going?

I hope you are all doing great!

Lately, I have been very active on Facebook so I noticed that there are few groups that are in my niche.
There are over 15,000 members in most of the groups which caused a big smile on my face since I was thinking: ''Should I use them all for helping people and generating some leads?''.

After few days spent on different Facebook groups, I was really dissapointed. Complete spam. I mean they are worthless. People only posting links to spam so they can promote their site. But nobody is getting anywhere doing that.

So I want to hear your opinion about Facebook groups- any success? Do you maybe own any Facebook group which is not spam?

I created my own Facebook group but my plan is not to turn group into huge pile of spam. My plan is to make a Facebook group of smart bloggers and marketers where we all promote posts and at the same time engage with others on a whole new level. Not to big group. Limit would be around 200 active members.

What do you think?

Just visit few marketing group in your language like "Posao na netu", "Radim da zaradim" and you will see that people even don't look other people post. They just post their links but must know that others will do the same so where is the point?
I own 2 Internet marketing group and I run them pretty successfully. Anyway there will be always people who will just enter to post their business opportunity.
To be successful in Facebook marketing you need to establish yourself as an authority, the one other will listen and follow and to do that you must have knowledge.
Take your chance and let us know...

Great
My plan is to make a Facebook group of smart bloggers and marketers where we all promote posts and at the same time engage with others on a whole new level. Not to big group. Limit would be around 200 active members.

What do you think?

Nice idea, I am in :cool: PM me the group link once you start.

I don't have a group, but I am a member of some. It's important do provide content, interaction and "Police" your group. Post some rules and enforce them, when your group gets going you will have people in your group that will keep it going the way you want. If you put the time and effort into it, and provide value I believe that groups can be a win-win for both the owner and the members!

banners
Back