The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Do you make real money with a forum?

The very short answer is that is a zero chance of making money from running a forum is you are not well established in the niche the forum is in first.

Hi,

Can you inform if it is a good chance to make money from running a forum?:unsure:

I suppose you'd have to get staff to help run it as well unless you're lucky enough to get volunteers.

Depends if you have a niche forum, plus u need to advertise it which takes time, but with high levels of traffic id say yes.

hmmmmm..... in adsense visitors need to click the advertisement in order for you to earn as long as in paid banners and ads....

I think forum owners need to try and be a tad bit more creative with their forum's earning capabilities. The two traditional income streams from forums are adsense and ads. They need to think wider. For instance... if it is a site/forum with a very catchy name and say related to a niche, try adding extra services to members, say offer them a customized email address from the domain with their username, or allow members to advertise their services in your forum for a fee or for a % of sales, or block PM priviledges unless users meet certain criteria, some of which can be finding a way for them to make you money...(crazy I know... but I am just thinking...) and I can think of a few other such methods.

They might not all work, but the idea is expand your horizons... And much more importantly, test the potency of your methods. Don't just add a monetization model and sit back and hope it earns you an income, test it for efficiency.

live astrology reading

Hello friend,
If any body want to link exchange with my high pr site so pls mail me this id destleseo at gmail dot com

This is my site info

Title: Live Psychic Chat

Url: destle.com

des: all world class psychics, astrologer, tutors, doctors, tutors available at $2 or less at destle.com

my back links
destle.com
gethighdiscounts.weebly.com/
travelmasti.weebly.com/

Thanks
Richa

well, traffic is the main source of revenue for whatever u do in internet. if you have good traffic then you can utilize it properly to generate good revenue.

However forums doesnt make as much as a site can make.

MI
Back