The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Do you know about Private Label Rights program?

oregongal

affiliate
Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone has tried the Private Label rights program? Apparently you can purchase a program where they send you 100 product reviews for 10 different products in 10 different niches. I am not selling anything yet and think that I may not be doing a good job of preselling.If you've tried the program or have any advice on how to successfully presell, I'd love to hear from you!
Thanks,
Diane

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not a big fan of PLR. Others here may be.

Thing is you still need to do alot of re-writing because they are selling the same thing to multiple people so if everyone just puts it up as is, it will be duplicate content.

If the PRL product is regarding Internet marketing, webmaster, make money online products, then see other posts about the fact that this is a REALLY tough place to try to start.

If you find a NICHE you know about and are passionate about and think like the user would (which is easy if you focus on something you can relate to) then writing pre-sell copy is easier.

If it's TRULY a niche then there won't be any PLR because it's not an area everyone and their brother and their brother's guru and all the gurus followers are all trying to market.

"and think that I may not be doing a good job of preselling."

Without even looking or knowing for sure, I can almost bet that's not the problem, or the main problem at least. 1st problem, I'm guessing is the niche you picked, 2nd is the amount or quality of targeted traffic you are getting. Look at those 2 issues 1st.

Linda,

That makes sense. I don't like to throw my money away either! I have been trying to work on the traffic issue. My blog started with our family's experience with cancer and is growing into an alternative medicine and natural products type of blog. Pretty broad niche, but it's a subject close to my heart.

I did a Squidoo lens based on a product review but haven't had any buyers yet and it's been maybe 5-6 weeks. It was number 1 on Google for awhile too, that's why I think my writing may not be very good.

I just started my first mini-niche website this week and it's been fun(and confusing). I made it on Wordpress which was a bit hard for me to figure out, but it's up and running. It's really just a landing page for the merchant site. I need to figure out how to get the traffic now.
Diane

The natural cures for cancer niche sounds like a good one since you can write from the heart. (Unfortunately, so sorry!) It is pretty competitive but if you can, try to research hot new trends, new meds, new treatments highlight those keywords in your titles.

I guess your new mini site on WP is the handbag site? One quick tip.
You need keywords in your title, not domainname.com.

So go to your WP admin>>options>>general and for name of blog put the descriptive name with some good keywords. For instance my 5 Star blog isnt just "5 Star Affiliate Blog" my title is "5 Star Affiliate Marketing Blogs, Google and SEO Blog." So I also get traffic when people look for Google blogs and SEO blogs.

So for yours you could use Genuine Designer Celebrity Handbags for Rent.
Just a quick idea, you need to do KW research to see if those are best.
Then use the same keyword phrase in the top large font and a couple other places on the page.

Then each new blog you write do the same thing. Designer Gucci Handbags for Rent or whatever in title, H1 font on page and regular font on page. Do KW research to see if Gucci Handbags or Gucci Purses or some other phrase gets the most searches. Remember too, the more specific the phrase the easier it COULD be (not always) to rank higher and get seen.

Go to Seobook SEO Book Keyword Suggestion Tool

Type handbags and you'll see some of the most popular search terms to write articles about.

I'm not into designer handbags AT all and could care less. But here's an idea of how to weave in good keywords.

Replica handbags gets a ton of searches. So write an article about "Why Buy a Replica Handbag when you can Rent the Real Thing? Write a couple paragraphs using those KW then shows pic of and link to products that would fit that type of buyer.

Just throwing out some ideas...

Hello oregongal. I also have a niche website based on natural cures and DIY home remedies. Its been up since March of this year and is just now starting to see a some what small stream of traffic regularly. I have yet to make a sale from the site though. I have made some adsense revenue but not much. It averages about $10 a month so far.

I think like Linda said if you can focus on a smaller niche within the natural cures broad term niche you will benefit in the long run. I myself am looking into steering my site more towards healthy eating and prevention now since I now know my initial natural cures niche is a little too broad.

Hi,

I was going to look at your site, but it wsn't in your signature. Sounds like you have a good idea. Will you change your title to reflect new key words?
Diane

Diane I sent you a link to the site in PM. I didn't want to post it here in this thread because it might look like I was plugging MPAM since I had posted about this site once before.

banners
Back