The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Do you get stressed out by e-mails

gkd_uk

More than a third of workers say they feel "stressed out" by the number of e-mails they receive in the office and the pressure to respond promptly.
Scottish research found some workers are viewing their inbox up to 40 times each hour, leaving them tired and frustrated - as well as unproductive.

According to the survey, females felt particularly hard-hit by the deluge.

Internet psychologists said people should relax, and not take their work quite so seriously.

"If you think about the e-mails you receive, how many of them need a reply instantly?" said Graham Jones.

"How many of those e-mails that you send need to go exactly right now? Probably very, very few indeed."

Read more

I don't as I only read them as and when I'm ready to -- too many people read them as soon as they arrive and let email dictate their schedule ...

Manage your email, don't let your email manage you ;)

working for myself, and getting a large part of business through the internet, emails are important.

The best advice I can give you is if you end up typing the smae lines again and again and again save them in a txt file and then just copy and paste. it saves you soo much time.

I don't feel emails stress me. If I think I need a break or I have to do something now , I just close my email page or outlook and I won't open it again until I finish what I want to do.

banners
Back