The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Do you drive?

Bionic_Woman

affiliate
Do you drive? What vehicle do you drive?

I took up driving lessons a few years ago but never got around to finishing them so it's a bus for me or walking.

I have been driving forever, and currently drive a Saab 2.3 turbo, nice motor I have to admit. Although I am changing it next year. I am currently leaning towards a Chrysler 300c.

I have been driving forever, and currently drive a Saab 2.3 turbo, nice motor I have to admit. Although I am changing it next year. I am currently leaning towards a Chrysler 300c.

Don't do it! Keep the pretty saab!

I can't believe I've been driving 3 years now! I started learning as soon as I could, passed first time! /brag

I have a hyundai getz 1.1, he's beautiful to drive - my only criteria when we were looking for a car was that I could reach the clutch! The hyundai cost the same as a 3 year old corsa - came with 5 years warranty and 3 years free servicing - it was an awesome deal!

As much as I like the looks of the Chrysler 200C, I'd say keep the Saab - much nicer looking car IMO :)

David

As much as I like the looks of the Chrysler 200C, I'd say keep the Saab - much nicer looking car IMO :)

David

I just said no cos its American! lol (not that I have anything against americans mind!)

MI
Back