The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Do you buy or sell cryptocurrency?

Personally, I do a bit of both – buying and selling cryptocurrency. It's all about diversifying and taking advantage of opportunities in the market.
Speaking of which, have you guys looked into a white label crypto exchange ***edited out hidden link***? They can be a game-changer for anyone interested in starting their exchange without all the technical hassle. The crypto market can be wild, but it can also be rewarding with the right approach. Happy trading, everyone!

BTW, I am a serial "Link Stuffer" and I will be banned if I continue!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't buy or sell with the intent of making a profit, but I use cryptocurrencies to buy services. It's come to the point where it is the main or at least major way of purchasing online services from small to medium sized businesses.

I buy and trade a little I just have some alerts set on my phone when there is a big drop and try and buy the dip then sell a few days week later make a little bit. Nothing crazy though

It's neither of those scenarios. We receive cryptocurrency. We keep a bit in USDT, and the rest is withdrawn to bank accounts. The reason we avoid keeping too much in the past, based on our friends' experience, is the loss of over $500,000 during Ethereum's 70% drop. I'm a bit too cautious in this regard - I prefer having clean money.

Personally, I buy and hold crypto for the long haul. It's like a futuristic investment adventure. Quick profits are tempting, but I've seen better gains when I let it ride. Dollar-cost averaging is my jam – buy a bit regularly. Exchanges like Coinbase or Binance are newbie-friendly for buying. Remember, do your research, and don't invest what you can't afford to lose. You can also use for ai-powered trading. Good luck!

I AM A SERIAL LINK SPAMMER

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back