The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Do you blog for fun or money?

alec11

affiliate
Hello all, do you make blog just for fun or make money by adding ads, etc?
For me, i'm do blogging just for fun at first, but when i know that we can make money by blogging, i'm starting blogging to get money :)

I blog for fun :) I'll think about generating money from it later since I'm not very active in updating my blog.

I guess you guys have too much free time on your hands to blog "just for fun"

All I could find was the top menu with links to your main business site and something about Adsense on the "Ask question" page. Could not find any pages with Q&A and adsense on them though...

At my personal blog, for fun. At my professional blog (I have a really limited time), I'm trying to help junior SEOs, and partly to branding myself.

I wouldnt say that i particularly do it for either but revenue is a nice bonus that can come along with it i probably do it more for traffic etc.

I actually do blogging for fun and backlinks. And earning money would be an extra bonus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Till 2 months ago, I was blogging for both fun and money..I've stopped doing that, because I got involved in other projects and had very little time to continue blogging..but I will start a new blog very soon and I'll continue doing it for fun and money :)

MI
Back