The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Do you believe in zodiac signs?

I belive in robots ! which ask too many a common question for helping a forum activity growth. Viva robots !

Yes i believe in Zodaic signs. There is some factors that determine the happenings in our life. But it is not fully true.

Nope, I don't believe in zodiac signs at all. I think, for the most part, they can be used as guidelines. But you can never rely on them alone because they aren't accurate. And even if your zodiac sign says this or that, you are still your own destiny. You make the moves and the goals. You are capable of achieving them, not because of your zodiac sign, but because you can.

No don't believe in any zodiac signs cause I have never found one for me which has been correct

Zodiac signs basically say all people born in a different date range are of the same type. Which obviously isn't true. I know plenty of people with birthdays near mine and they are not like me at all.

It's a bunch of nonsense. My weird cousin dragged me to one of those psychic/healer/astrology nuts for "fun" and after 5 minutes she was like....you are such a Gemini it's so obvious. I'm an Aquarius and told her shes a load of BS and she got upset. Nice try...

Well I believe in it. It is not that people are completely the same but they are same in some aspects. You always needs to check the moon, and planets zodiac as most people only check the sun one.

I don't believe in that astrology nonsense.I too am a taurus, I have friends I've known since we were 5 or 6, born the same year and we get alone fine.
People tend to just look at the negative sides of taurus like not being good tempered,etc. You're gonna find that with anyone, any sign, it's not the stars that determine who does & doesn't have tempers. Anyone can,everybody has an off day.

What zodiac signs do you think are good but they always hang around other zodiac signs that tear them down?

That's an interesting question. I personally like Leos and Sagittarius, but have gotten along with other signs too, but these two just seem to find me somehow and we mesh.

banners
Back