The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Do You Agree That Bubblews Staff Are Extremely Rude

carlalexander

affiliate
At first when the site was still young, the staff at bubblews were all syrupy and kind, but immediately the traffic and subscribers picked up woe unto you if you have a problem, none of the staff wants to listen to you (you are not sure if they even listen to you since they never respond) and when they do respond it is usually a short message that is rude and at times asking you to pack and go if you are not interested to work in that site SMH. How many of you have gone through the same predicament?

I read a post before that the reason why they can afford to pay members well is the fact that they are very small. I wouldn't be surprised if there were only 3 of them running the whole site. Lol. I can imagine how things can get crazy for them becuase they have a lot of problems. I think it is not their intention to be rude and its just that they are burned out with a lot on their hands. I think this can be solved by adding more people just so they can live up to their promises such as the 72 hour wait and somebody to answer all queries. I also think they should make their rules more detailed so people will be guided better. What nationality runs bubblews anyway? Where are they based?

I don't know whether BubbleWS staff are rude or not because they haven't ever replied to me for me to even know! I usually don't like pestering people and so I quit bothering them after two or three attempts at asking why I wasn't paid.

One of the persons behind BubbleWS is Arvind, which happens to be an Indian name. I'm not sure though which nationality actually owns or runs the site.

I've thankfully never had any need to contact the staff as everything's gone smoothly for me and I've received all my payments, but I would agree with what some of the others have said. It's a very popular website and I would guess that they're run off their feet with things to do (I know for a fact that they've been very busy recently as payments have taken longer than usual to be processed), so it's not their intention to be snappy, it's just that they can't waste any time by writing messages that aren't straight-to-the-point.

Haven't had an issue with them yet although one of them commented on a post of mine but then they never followed up. I think that they need to take the site down for a few days, upgrade their ToS, hosting and hire customer service personnel.

I read a post before that the reason why they can afford to pay members well is the fact that they are very small. I wouldn't be surprised if there were only 3 of them running the whole site. Lol. I can imagine how things can get crazy for them becuase they have a lot of problems. I think it is not their intention to be rude and its just that they are burned out with a lot on their hands. I think this can be solved by adding more people just so they can live up to their promises such as the 72 hour wait and somebody to answer all queries. I also think they should make their rules more detailed so people will be guided better. What nationality runs bubblews anyway? Where are they based?

It seems like only three of them are running that site. They have actually said that they are a bit over loaded. They need to seriously hire some new staff. I had sent them an email about not getting a payment and never heard back. I would consider that pretty rude.

Well, those rare moments the Bubblews stuff is doing something in the public are often drained in a harsh way to speak. Who else threatens their users not to complain about anything of the site because otherwise they would sue them?

Considering the fact that they refuse to pay me and ignored all the e-mails I sent them, I have to say yes, they are extremely rude. Plus I've heard of them threatening people (with legal action) for saying they aren't getting paid and I've seen them make extremely rude comments to people when they ask about why they aren't getting paid. They act like they are god's gift and everyone should just be SOOO grateful that they allow people to post on their precious little site (even when they don't get paid).

I think they need more staff. I have recently sent them an email myself about a missed payment, and I haven't heard from them since. I saw a post done by the Bubblews Support team that they would only pay those members who are following the rules. I do try to follow to the best of my ability; but I found out that not all the rules are listed on their site, and that's a problem because you could be doing something wrong and don't know. Also, you find that they don't even return the email to tell you what you're doing wrong, and frankly, I find this frustrating.

I think they need more staff. I have recently sent them an email myself about a missed payment, and I haven't heard from them since. I saw a post done by the Bubblews Support team that they would only pay those members who are following the rules. I do try to follow to the best of my ability; but I found out that not all the rules are listed on their site, and that's a problem because you could be doing something wrong and don't know. Also, you find that they don't even return the email to tell you what you're doing wrong, and frankly, I find this frustrating.

How did you find out that?

Haven't had an issue with them yet although one of them commented on a post of mine but then they never followed up. I think that they need to take the site down for a few days, upgrade their ToS, hosting and hire customer service personnel.

I don't know if they should shut down the site for days, but listing their ToS would make sense. I think they are probably wary of hiring outside of their circle because it is an easy site to manipulate and they would have to find a select group of people that would resist the temptation to break the bank.

I don't know if they should shut down the site for days, but listing their ToS would make sense. I think they are probably wary of hiring outside of their circle because it is an easy site to manipulate and they would have to find a select group of people that would resist the temptation to break the bank.

They probably weren't expecting the site to be quite so successful. The site is currently down so perhaps they're doing a big upgrade.

How long has it been down? I do hope for the writers that it is an upgrade. It will bring a lot of stability and then they can focus on other things that seem to be on the complaint list in this thread.

The site isn't down, just overloading. Every other page gets me an unavailable error, but I can connect on reload. Not an encouraging start - I just signed up on Wednesday and so far it seems like the site is very unstable, which makes me reluctant to promote my content on existing social networks lest I discourage my followers by posting links that don't open.

There was a time where the site was actually down for maintenance. I think a great addition to the site would be a simple banner or an additional notification tab for planned updates.

banners
Back