“webinar”/ “webinar”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Null

Vote for the DOJO!

Guest,

The Dojo is coming back and in a big way.

We need all of you to help decide whether to keep the honored and timeless name as it is, "The DOJO", or change it to something new. VOTE NOW, CLICK NOW for the Dojo Name.

The AffiliateFix Team

Do I scare everyone away???

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Lounge' started by Linda Buquet, May 19, 2006.

1. Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet Affiliate affiliate

This has been bugging the heck out of me for a long time, so I finally decided I would just ask you guys.

Why do so many people leave when I log into the forum? It seems when I log into the forum if there are 38 people online then after I'm on for 5 minutes, there are suddenly only 15. Then as soon as I leave there are 30 - 40 again.

I feel like I scare people away. :eek:
    So I purposely stay logged out most of the day, even though I'm really here, just so more people will show up.

On other forums I see the admin logged in most of the time.
    Do I scare you guys?
    I'm nice (most of the time :p ).
    Are people afraid I will edit their posts or what???
    Do I have virtual BO???

I can't even see who's lurking if you are not logged in, so I just can't understand why people run away every time I come online. :(

2. Voluum
  3. sarahk

sarahk Affiliate affiliate

Do commercial airliners follow you?
    Is your house bugged?

Just teasing Linda, I'm sure it's a coincidence - maybe a timezone thing. Your good time is everyone else's "end of break" time or something?

4. JeffR

JeffR Guest

For me, I make 2-4 quick forrays into the site per day. I login, read what's new and leave. Probably because I'm at work and should be doing what I'm paid for, not reading this.

But I know that can be a reason for quick in/out. I don't even look at who else is online usually.

You seem very nice. I wouldn't run from you. :D

5. Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet Affiliate affiliate

Sarah, you CRACK me up!!!

Jeff welcome to 5 Star. Glad you started posting since you are peeking in several times a day.
    Also glad you aren't afraid of me. :p

6. Eminem

Eminem Affiliate affiliate

Not sure, hehe. When I am online, there's less chance of you being online. We rarely are online at the same time, so not really sure... :)

Perhaps, just a co-incidence or something

MI