The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Do follow blog commenting - List of Do follow blogs

As someone who has a do-follow blog, even though it's only a PR 2 (I don't really care about the PR) I get at least 10 spam comments per day from automated programs like XRunner.

Although I welcome comments, they have to add to the discussion. Simply saying "Great Post, I like the Blog" isn't ever getting published. From most other bloggers I know, anyone simply complimenting the post is getting deleted because that's what most of the auto commenting programs are set up to say.

Thanks everybody for sharing list. are you checked these blog site already ?
If anyone have more do follow blogs that have high PR so please provide me.

Thanks in advance

I also looking for the same list. Please post here if anyone have some good dofollow blog list. But please don't need spammy list.
thanks

As someone who has a do-follow blog, even though it's only a PR 2 (I don't really care about the PR) I get at least 10 spam comments per day from automated programs like XRunner.

Although I welcome comments, they have to add to the discussion. Simply saying "Great Post, I like the Blog" isn't ever getting published. From most other bloggers I know, anyone simply complimenting the post is getting deleted because that's what most of the auto commenting programs are set up to say.

You're right, automated programs are quite a pain in the a**. For forums the same. However, I believe finding moderated do-follow blogs is great. Auto-approval ones are filled with spammy links.

Dofollow or One way link is always helpful on High PR sites.
A perfect links which is dofollow is always better than good number of profile links.

MI
Back