The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

DISH Network: Up To $165.00 Sale from Revenue Allies

GSANTORE

affiliate
Big News: DISH Network's New Promotion Begins February 1st.

Bigger News: New Affiliates that join from 5-Star will earn a minimum of $135.00 a sale-- $35.00 more than the standard $100.00 base commission. (After you signup, just PM me here with your Revenue Allies ID and I will fast track your account and adjust your payment terms.)

Biggerer News: ALL Affiliates -- New and Old -- Have the opportunity to earn up to $165.00 a sale! To reach the $165.00 amount, *NEW* affiliates need to generate a minimum of 51 approved sales in February. *CURRENT* affiliates need to increase their sales volume by 20% over their January sales to receive the additional $20.00 per sale bonus (and generate a minimum of 51 sales/month).

More Biggerer News: Affiliates will be able to promote the iPod Shuffle or $25 homes.org gift card as part of the DISH Network Promotion.

Biggest News: Wifey and I are expecting twins! (OK, maybe that's just Biggest News to me ... )

If you have ANY questions, DO NOT hesitate to contact us. This is the highest payout that's ever been made available for DISH Network through Revenue Allies. We're pulling out all the stops -- new creative -- including custom (and fully-functioning) minisites, dedicated support staff, dedicated call tracking -- and reporting. Everything you need to succeed.

WhooHoo! I needed to see something exciting today.

We already talked earlier today about your twins
and that's SUPER exciting. Congrats Daddy! :p

Special bonus for 5 Star affiliates and up to 165 a sale is HUGE!
Hope our members link up and start getting ready to make
even more money with Revenue Allies!

VONAGE Incentive As Well

Looks like we're also going to have a significant incentive for Vonage sales in February as well. I will let you know details when I have them ...

Hi yes sir yes sir,

As we discussed in the other thread, at this time I'm sorry, but they are closed to new publishers.
We'll be sure and let you know in this thread when they open the program back up again.

Yes sir yes sir,

We've temporarily suspended new account setup as we complete some enhancements on the reporting system and prepare for a rebranding effort.

We will announce the reopening here in the 5-Star Forum when we're ready to unveil the new, improved network. Thanks for your interest.

Closed to New Affiliates

Does anyone have any idea what type of timeframe (ballpark) Revenue Allies is looking at before opening up to new affiliates again? I was so excited about their products & started developing a site & some other materials so I could apply to be an affiliate & then they closed to new affiliates.:( So disappointing, but I'm hoping they will reopen soon!

I'm so sorry Lori. If I had known this would happen I would have given everyone advance notice.
I am waiting on timeframe information too and we will let you know just as soon as we can.

Does anyone have any idea what type of timeframe (ballpark) Revenue Allies is looking at before opening up to new affiliates again? I was so excited about their products & started developing a site & some other materials so I could apply to be an affiliate & then they closed to new affiliates.:( So disappointing, but I'm hoping they will reopen soon!

Lori-

We temporarily suspended new signups as we migrate to a new reporting platform; however, if you're ready to go -- please contact me and we'll see about starting you in the current system and assisting you with migration to the new system shortly. I believe linda has already provided you with my direct email.

Thanks for your patience and understanding during our transition.

GDS

additionally,

we'll also be offering some new products under the new system, including: AT&T, Verizon, Qwest, HughesNet and others.

Onward, upward!

GDS

MI
Back