The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

DISH Network & DIRECTV ? Highest $ Plus 1,000 Contest - Brand New from Revenue Allies

Linda Buquet

affiliate
I?m proud to announce the launch of Revenue Allies a brand new 5 Star affiliate program that is as high integrity and affiliate-centered as they come.

Promote Both DIRECTV & DISH Network in ONE Affiliate Program

Highest Commission and Longest Cookies for Satellite TV Sales

.:. Special Kick-Off Bonus of $45 Gives You a Total $145 Commission per Sale
.:. Highest Commission Available - Period. High 2nd Tier Commission Too
.:. 999 day cookies, so you get long term credit for customers you refer
.:. 800# phone tracking to ensure you get credit even if customers order by phone
.:. Trusted 3rd party tracking by MyAffiliateProgram and the Kolimbo Network
.:. Parasite-free and committed to staying that way

Check Out our $1,000 Kick-Off Contest :)
ANYONE can win, even a n00b with just 1 sale
But the more you sell the greater your chances of winning!

For complete program details, contest info and to join,
visit the Revenue Allies 5 Star Review Page

Got questions? Email Gregory Santore, the program manager at:
info AT revenueallies DOT com

As always, let me know what I can do to help you be successful with any of our 5 Star programs.

Just wanted to let any potential affiliates know that I'm available to discuss our program, commission, reporting system or any questions on strategies, etc.

We will be rolling out new offers for some of our other brand partners very shortly, so stay tuned.

I look forward to working with you.

PLEASE NOTE: At this time, we're only able to work with US-based affiliates.

Regards,

Gregory Santore
Revenue Allies Program Manager
info AT revenueallies.com

It's pretty tough to win such a contest. I don't really know anyone who wants to purchase the service otherwise I have Dish Network and can refer people ;) The great thing is the 999 day cookie instead of the common 30 days cookie...It really helps. The payout is great too, I would've been interested if it would have been a bit easy and if I knew I could refer some people.

Anyways, to anyone who signs up...Best of Luck!

E-

Our expectation is that affiliates will see the $1,000 BONUS drawing as just that, a nice bonus -- but certainly not something to base their decision on whether or not to join the program ... after all, with just a few sales in the month, you will earn more than that amount.

More importantly, the satellite programs are just one aspect -- we are a performance marketing firm, so there will be several other well-known brand offers that will be coming out shortly.

Keep on eye on Revenue Allies as we grow, you may find our offers meet your niche in the future.

respectfully,

gds

Security

I was interested in the Dish Network/DirectTV affiliate program but when you go to sign up with Revenue Allies, it ask for SSAN or TaxID. That part is understandable but, which is a really big BUT, the website is not a secure sight. Anyone should be very cautious giving out information to a sight that is not using https for security. You are making money, surely you can afford lesss than $100 to add a SSL token to your site.

jerbob,

Thanks SO much for your feedback. That site is brand new and I bet the secure sign-up was a detail that was missed during all the launch craziness. I will be sure to let Gregory know. Thanks again for telling us.

Revenue Allies

Thanks, in this day and age, unfortunately on the web, you can't be too careful.

Once he gets its installed then I will sign up. I look forward to it.

Thanks for posting Greg and for jumping right on this. Knew you would. :)

And thanks again jerbob for the heads up.
Welcome to the Revenue Allies team!!!

SSL is in place ... https://www.revenueallies.com/signup.aspx

Thanks again for the heads up on this ... Oh! and we're live with DIRECTV --> Commission is $100 PLUS $45 bonus for May PLUS, if you hit 100 sales in the month, the bonus jumps to $100 --> That's $200 commission per sale. (We will be offering this bonus structure for the month of May and June and .... well, stay tuned!)

gds

Hi,

Gregory, what happened to all the DTV creative?

Larry Hampton

Last edited by a moderator:
Larry,

DIRECTV is requiring the opportunity to review all potential affiliates before we're able to allow them access to the promotional material. :(

I will request they fast track the review of your application.

feel free to call me if you would like to speak further.

gds

Out of curiousity, how long can we expect to wait for approval? I enrolled about a week ago and never received a confirmation email. When I log in, I can use everything but the DirecTV stuff.

Also, I was unable to find any information on the site about referring others to the affiliate program. Do I have to wait for my approval before I can refer? If not, What link should I be using?

Hi ntoll,

Welcome to 5 Star. I will ask Greg the manager to come and answer your questions. But in other MYAP programs I have worked with, you need to be approved then when you go into your admin panel you can find your 2nd tier recruiting link. It normally should not take a week to get approved but I think Greg's been buried with new affiliates since this program just recently launched.

I'll give him a nudge for you. :)

ntoll,

DIRECTV requires us to submit affiliates to them for review prior to approval ... hence the delay. you should be able to access the DIRECTV creative now.

Also, I've added the signup link to the admin welcome page, so you can grab it there if there's anyone you'd like to signup under you ($20 bonus to you for every sale they make)

gds

Linda,

Thanks for giving him the nudge. I understand that Greg is busy and honestly was not trying to push my app to the front of the line. I don't think that my wait so far is excessive. I'm new to this and just curious about what to expect.

-Neil

Performance Bonus stays for June!

As we did in May, for June, all affiliates will receive the $45 performance bonus per DISH Network sale, for a commission of $145 per confirmed sale!

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

gds

MI
Back