The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Directory Submissions

Bjoern30

affiliate
Despite what you might heard - Submitting to directories still works..you can even find sites like Web Directories List - 16,000 up-to-date free, paid, niche & regional directory listings. with more than 15.000 listed directories (that will keep you busy for a while LOL)But you need to check if they have some ip diversity - a free useful tool is this one here:A Directory List copy and paste your list of directories and you will see which of them are sharing the same IP address - let me tell you right nowyou WILL be surprised...I dont want to be accused of spamming so I am not recommending any submitter here but those submitters where you have to click each and every directory link with your mouse (and then the submitter fills in the details) are definetely a thing of the past...

a great reminder for the huge list, thought i think it is much better if you put that on the right thread which is "Directories"

In fact I don't believe that directory submission can help in SEO and promotion as most of the directories are in vain. It takes years to approve the article.

Not sure how effective a list that big is going to be. Personally I do think the 80/20 rule applies to directory submissions. 80% of your effectiveness is caused by 20% of your efforts.

I think you're better off submitting to major directories and then using the extra time to build links via other means.

Yes we all know that article sublitting is far as best avalible method to increase back-links and also gane traffic, but keep remember to publish them on the high ranked directorys to gain the full benifits

banners
Back