The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Directory submission

isuit21

affiliate
Directory submission is one of the basic parts of Search Engine Optimization and every webmaster should definitely start submitting the website to various directories. This is a simple way to get backlinks and it mostly only takes a few seconds to submit your website.

I already submitted to 10-15 directories and i assure you that this helps a lot! I have got 60% increase in traffic after that! :D

Directory Submission is an off page seo techniques which give quality of backlinks and improve your search engine results. it is of 3 types: one way link building, two way link building and three way link building techniques.

Directory submission is an amusing method through which you might get numerous again links. Incoming links are essential in SEO. Because this links will increase Internet visibility and it helps to get highest place in search engine ranking

There was a time that directories were a powerful and useful resource in marketing a website or helping to get it ranked high in the search engines. However, I would have to question whether or not directories are worth the time in the modern Google age of enough changes to almost list an entire zoo worth of names including Penguin and Panda. There are other methods that would be much more useful investments of your time and energy for ranking a website and for driving traffic to a website, as well. Take the time to build social pages or creating guest posts on other websites. These would be more useful activities than posting your links in directories.

yes directory submission is a part of seo off page
Google Map Seo

logo.gif

There was a time that directories were a powerful and useful resource in marketing a website or helping to get it ranked high in the search engines. However, I would have to question whether or not directories are worth the time in the modern Google age of enough changes to almost list an entire zoo worth of names including Penguin and Panda. There are other methods that would be much more useful investments of your time and energy for ranking a website and for driving traffic to a website, as well. Take the time to build social pages or creating guest posts on other websites. These would be more useful activities than posting your links in directories.

I could not say anything better than this. Today, Directory Submission has taken a backseat due to the Google Updates of Penguin and Panda. They might increase some visibility though but a friend of mine questions me - How many people use directories to search !!! ;)

Directory submission is the one of the most important off-page SEO method. It is a slow method and most helpful for finding high page rank. it is also good for back links

I agree with some of the answers. Directory submissions is a past of SEO. They are using last days but now a days candidates use good content, blog and web 2.0 for ranking...

Only do follow and high PR directories will helps to increase traffic. It is a time consuming process. Most of directories take up to 3 months for approval with no guarantee.

Directory submission is the first technique of white hat SEO.it is techniques which helps for submit your website link on directories sites and also generate business.

banners
Back