The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Directory owners -- mad promoters?

Meti

affiliate
I think web directory owners spend lots of time submitting to other web directories and promote their web directories in many ways, do you think we're one of the most promoting groups?

Assuming, there's forums, blogs etc, I believe directories are the ones that are being promoted the most, mainly due to sales and so on. I also think as a web directory owner you must show up your web site in order to get sales going, and if you don't, you won't get submissions frequently any more.

Do you think we promote them the most, or are there other groups that promote them more than we do, if so which?

- Meti

I think that anyone owning a business website, not just directories, and are serious about their website will go to great lengths to promote it highly.

From a directory owners perspective, their are forums like UK WW with directory categories but also site promotion, link sales and many other categories that relate not just to the directories but to the webmaster community in general.

Many companies are increasingly using/having directories as a means of promoting their website/s or clients websites.

If you take a look at the travel industry which is an area of business that we are in, then this would give the directory market a huge run for its money.

The greatest difference between these two sectors is that the travel industry online is one of largest and most competive in the UK and is promoted by other means!

The travel business is very competive in the dutch aswell.

but i agree all webmaster who are serious will promote their sites a lot.

you have to be serious in order to be a winner!

Agreed. However, I don't think being "serious" only, will help you all the way, you must have a good business mind, and you should be able to work hard and be a patient man. That's what brings you one step closer to real business!

Meti

MI
Back