The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Direct Linking With OutBrain Native Ads

DigitalCashFlow

affiliate
I've tried searching high and low, and can't find anything on direct linking with native ads.

The offer I am trying to promote provides a pre-sell landing page to test, with links throughout the page that lead to the offer. I've done some research and I see that this exact pre sell page is being promoted on multiple native ad platforms.

I am trying to figure out how to send my traffic to this page so that I can test this offer before creating my own landing page? I would assume the pre sell page they are providing has been proven to convert (hence why its being heavily promoted).

I created my own domain name, and I cloaked my affiliate link with Clickmagick. So the pre sell page and the offer page show my own domain name instead of the offers/affiliate url.

I created 5 ads on Taboola. Thinking that since my affiliate link is cloaked, and the same url is consistant trough out the entire funnel, it would be bullet proof. Apparently not, because not long after submitting for approval, they deactivated my account?

Frustrating because they never explained why, nor have they responded to my email. I would like to atleast understand why I got deactivated so I can prevent it from happening again. The presell page I am using is not mine, but it is also compliant to Taoola's policy. So I don't understand how it could be anything other than the fact that I cloaked the url's using my own domain name.

Any help would be appreciated.Thanks in advance

I am also having a difficult timing trying to find out if you can "direct link" with Native Ads such as Taboola. I'm looking at some e-mail submit campaigns on Peerfly that seem perfect for direct linking. But I'm not certain if its allowed and don't want to run the risk of having my account suspended.

I would really appreciate it ff someone could share their insights / advice.

Thanks!

I created 5 ads on Taboola. Thinking that since my affiliate link is cloaked, and the same url is consistant trough out the entire funnel, it would be bullet proof. Apparently not, because not long after submitting for approval, they deactivated my account?

Frustrating because they never explained why, nor have they responded to my email. I would like to atleast understand why I got deactivated so I can prevent it from happening again. The presell page I am using is not mine, but it is also compliant to Taoola's policy. So I don't understand how it could be anything other than the fact that I cloaked the url's using my own domain name.

Cloaking is a bad joke LOL
You are deceitfully impersonating who you are.
The page you are either copying (copyright infringement) or iframing (impersonating) is not yours -- that should be obvious.

Your reason may be innocent but it's the same as walking into a bank with a loaded gun and no permit to carry.

I am also surprised at the low level technology of the owner of the offer -- It is so damn easy to prevent this in the first place.

banners
Back