The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Direct linking VS Landing page

ManuelRm

affiliate
Hi to everyone, I'm Manuel, CPA beginner, I have basic knowledge because I've did two affiliate marketing course (one from big Luca academy) was general into affiliate marketing world, and another one on Native ad's and CPA. I know how create a wordpress website, i know how create a landing page with ton's of tools out there I know it's good using a VPN and spy tools, I've got adplexity as well.....
I'm in maxbounty and mobidea....

My goal it's: grow my little 2,5k $ budget and start doing CPA affiliate marketing full time job, now:
Consider that
I understand that have a blog or landing page where collect a email address it's really good,
My first question is:
If i don't know what kind of offers work?
Considering that I just looking to find a CPA offer that converting good in SOI just for earn some cash to invest again and again and again....

Why I need to build a landing page on a niche that i don't know if converting and may be spend few hours/days building a landing page or websit-blog in this niche if i don't know if this offer work yes or no?

My other and more important question is:
If i don't mind collect email right now for doing email marketing later, I want just earn some cash buying ad's and earn money, it's a good idea promote a SOI offer with direct linking?

Any tips? Thanks in advance to everyone will reply on this topic

Last edited:
Hi your idea good and you can do but for results you need test your self and optimize.

About landing page or website then it's impotent part of marketing. and page also need to test.

Now which niche you need to start then it's best Dating/Adult SOI because this niche offers good for all level experiences affiliates.

You can check PaidAffs our team help you for make $$$$:)

Hi your idea good and you can do but for results you need test your self and optimize.

About landing page or website then it's impotent part of marketing. and page also need to test.

Now which niche you need to start then it's best Dating/Adult SOI because this niche offers good for all level experiences affiliates.

You can check PaidAffs our team help you for make $$$$:)

Hi, thank you for your reply,
I've try to promote a SOI dating with maxbounty, propeller ad's push notificatio, but I burned 100$ and earn just 6.6$
May be was a very little EPC on this offer.

Hi, thank you for your reply,
I've try to promote a SOI dating with maxbounty, propeller ad's push notificatio, but I burned 100$ and earn just 6.6$
May be was a very little EPC on this offer.
So sad but firstly you need to try Banners traffic (CPC) from Juicyads, Exoclick..etc good adult traffic networks. With good pre-lander surely you got results better then your experience on push notifications traffic and when you finish optimization in banner traffic then you make good ROI.

Finding the right vertical is where to start.
Usually the devil you know best or the vertical that you have a passion for or trust in its proven consumer interest is a good choice. The other thing to consider is market saturation. There is always competition in anything profitable.

1. What market I want to sell in (vertical)
  2. What I will sell (offer)
  3. What my strategy is (overall objective)
  4. What my tactics will be (marketing actions)
Take the time to write your plan down. You can always notate and change things -- but have a plan to refer to.

I am using direct linking with whitelabels and to websites I operate but I have Google-Analytics and my own server logs. A few thousand ad hits and observing user behavior is invaluable in estimating the *offer's* value and affinity in the customer's (the referral) eyes. This is just to estimate viability not to make conversions and profits -- direct linking, for me, is just an expense however I gain valuable empirical knowledge of my *offer*.

Landing pages can be traffic filters, squeeze pages and/or pre-sell pages <<< or some combination. This type of linking is usually more productive.

The one thing that guys do not think about when they are starting out is the competition .
You have to realize that you are competing against seasoned affiliates for impressions.

You are up against spy tools that steal what is working from you as soon as you get it working.
So you have to know how to hide your landing pages and keywords, this is hard to do with direct linking.

I would suggest

Knowing that affiliates are lazy, I would out work them and go that extra mile.
If I was you I would just start with international offers in smaller niche's .

Just get into a habit of setting up campaigns .

Set up at least one campaign a day , set the budget at $25 and do not touch it.
Check your targets( keywords) to see where your clicks are coming from watch out for those keywords
that are sucking up all your budget. Try to get an equal amount of clicks to your targets before you do anything.

If there is nothing converting . Dump it and set up another offer..

Keep in mind your winning campaigns will make up for all of your losing ones.

I always direct link my offers at first to see if its going to convert before investing my time and money in building a lander's.

I hope this helped.

Best of luck

The one thing that guys do not think about when they are starting out is the competition .
You have to realize that you are competing against seasoned affiliates for impressions.

You are up against spy tools that steal what is working from you as soon as you get it working.
So you have to know how to hide your landing pages and keywords, this is hard to do with direct linking.

I would suggest

Knowing that affiliates are lazy, I would out work them and go that extra mile.
If I was you I would just start with international offers in smaller niche's .

Just get into a habit of setting up campaigns .

Set up at least one campaign a day , set the budget at $25 and do not touch it.
Check your targets( keywords) to see where your clicks are coming from watch out for those keywords
that are sucking up all your budget. Try to get an equal amount of clicks to your targets before you do anything.

If there is nothing converting . Dump it and set up another offer..

Keep in mind your winning campaigns will make up for all of your losing ones.

I always direct link my offers at first to see if its going to convert before investing my time and money in building a lander's.

I hope this helped.

Best of luck

What do you think about direct linking smartlinks? because it would take a lot of $$$ to test ALL offers.
Also when choosing countries do you have some tips?

banners
Back